TWENTY FIVE

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚jackson avery and blair macaspac's teen years are still in the chat

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
jackson avery and blair macaspac's teen years are still in the chat...
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"What's wrong with you?"

Jackson pulled his chair out in his Advanced English course, starring with a quizzical look at Blair. She had her arms crossed on the table, acting as a pillow as she laid her head down. Her long hair—she wore it long back then, down to her butt—was covering her face.

He moved a strand to look at her face properly, seeing her eyes were shut right. The way she wasn't relaxed was all he needed to know that she wasn't asleep. He also noticed that there was a book she was also laying on, not surprised to see that she was reading.

"Shut up," she mumbled, using her shoulder to brush him away. "Leave me here to die."

He just laughed, putting his backpack on his side of their table and sitting down. "No one's dying."

All it really took was a month for Jackson and Blair to get comfortable with one another. By the second month, they were pretty close. He learned she loved to make fun of him and tell him to shut up, as if it was a hobby or something.

He also learned she was always in their English class early, sitting at their table reading a book or doing homework for another class when he would walk in. They had the class right after lunch, so he started to suspect she just sat in there.

He wondered if she had made any friends yet, she like was new and all.

The only people in the room so far was himself, Blair, and Ms. Carmine. The teacher sat at her desk drinking coffee, peering over the lid at them as Jackson stared down at Blair, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue to poorly conceal a smile.

"Avery," Ophelia spoke, dragging his voice out as she gave him a smile that kind of said, "knock it off." "Leave the poor girl alone. She's tired."

"Tired?" he questioned, looking back to her and ruffling her hair. "Whatcha tired for?"

"So much... math..." she muttered, her voice in a fake whine. "So much... science..."

He chuckled, "Uh, Blair, this is Advanced English."

Blair sat back up finally, her hair falling in her face as she peered tiredly at Jackson as he sat down. "Uh, Jackson, I have other classes other than this one," she mocked his voice.

"Oh really?" he asked teasingly, tilting his head to the side sarcastically. He laughed it off and pulled his notebook out of his backpack before setting his bag on the floor. In a normal voice, he said, "What's up with math and science, hm?"