THIRTY FIVE

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

There was no room for Blair to think about herself or her own problems, the shooting or the unspoken feelings for Jackson or the estranged parents or even the no-longer-friends-with-Hannah situations. There was no room for her in her head or in her heart to think about those things.

"Okay, yeah, hot cocoa is not going to fix any of our problems..." Blair's eyes first widened with the shock, and then she blinked a bunch of times as she processed Arizona's words.

She set her own mug down and turned on her heels, grabbing a few cold bottles of soju and some shot glasses, despite it being midnight. Arizona stared at the girl standing there with the alcohol, and she just shrugged to herself and sat down with her on the floor of their living room.

She and Arizona clanked their glasses together, sharing awkward closed-lips smiles.

"Here's to our shitty love lives?" Blair tried to come up with a good enough toast, which Arizona said, "Here, here!" to, and they downed their shots.

And then, very drunkenly, they set up their Christmas tree.

"Oh, and the icing on the cake?" Arizona drunkenly giggled as she and Blair sat on the floor of their apartment, the glistening lights of their Christmas tree illuminating their faces as they look at one another. "Mark wants me to make sure you go to therapy."

"Well, Doctor McDad can shut the hell up about me," Blair rolled her eyes, then she paused for a second, turning to Arizona with drunken confusion on her face. "We're mad at him right now, right?"

"Doctor McDad?" Arizona questioned, her eyes squinting as she repeated the name a few times under her breathe. "Doctor McDad..."

"Yeah, it doesn't roll of the tongue like McSteamy or McLiterary..." Blair sighed to herself, thinking of anything better. "McBabyDaddy?"

Arizona contemplated it, before nodding in agreement.

"Dr. McBabyDaddy it is."

Their giggling eventually stopped, both of them sitting in a comfortable silence on their living room floor. Blair could've help but think about the unit down the hall from their own, where Callie and Mark were. Out of loyalty to her newfound roommate, she was angry at the situation. She and Arizona had gone from not knowing each other at all to knowing each other's current love life dilemmas in a manner of twenty-four hours.

Out of love for Lexie Grey, Blair was even more angry at the situation, because she knows all about how Mark and Lexie got back together before she had gotten shot because Jackson came to her to tell her about it. How he was supposed to be Lexie's escape plan during the "dinner" plans Mark practically forced her to have so that she could solve some... fistula?... problem? Whatever that meant, but when Jackson came into Joe's with their talked about escape plan, Lexie was too busy kissing Mark and telling Jackson to leave.