THE BEGINNING

{1}

{1}

One summer evening in Seoul, a vibrant city filled with the hustle and bustle of everyday life, as the sun was setting in The Jung's family a huge feast was prepared. They were hosting a dinner for their friends The Kim's.

 The house was filled with mouthwatering aromas and the comforting warmth of friendship. Mrs. Jung, a woman with a heart as big as her smile, busied herself in the kitchen while Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim were engaged in a lively conversation about politics.

The elders of the family and were gathered in the living room talking about something important the atmosphere around them was serious.

And the children of their family were playing outside in the backyard when two of them started fighting.

Taehyung- Y/n I should be the leader because I'm older

He insisted crossing his arms. Y/n's lips turned into a angry pout.

Y/n- That's not fair we should take turns being the leader.

Taehyung- But I'm older so I'll be the leader.

Y/n- No you are a fool.

Taehyung- What did you call me you little monkey.

He said gritting his teeth as she glared at him.

Y/n- You Kim Taehyung, I'll kill you. 

She said gripping his hairs tightly in her small fists.

Taehyung-  Little monkey leave my hair.

He also held her hair tightly in his hands.

Y/n- Leave my hair first, then I'll do it.

Taehyung- No you do it first.

Jin- Stop fighting you two, leave each other hairs.

He said trying to remove Taehyung's hands but he didn't budged a bit.

Hoseok- Y/n.

He sternly said her name but she paid no attention to him.

Hoseok- Fine I'm calling Grandpa then.

As soon as Hoseok said this Taehyung and Y/n immediately left each other hairs.

Y/n- Oppa!! Why do you always do this? Can't you see he started it first.

She said whining as Hoseok approached her and twisted her ears.

Hoseok- You're no less than him, don't try to be over smart.

Taehyung laughed at her being scolded by her brother but soon yelped in pain as Jin smacked his shoulders.