AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!!!! FINALLY MY BOOK "UNLIKELY ALLIES" IS COMPLETED.

Thankyou so much to all of you who read it, vote and comment on the chapters. It means a lot and I'm grateful to everyone.

Your each vote and each comment literally make my day and motivates me to do better.

----------------------------------

So, about my new book it's based on memory loss theme. I don't know when I'll start publishing it but I will try my best to do it soon. About my writing style do you guys like it the way I write or should I change it.

I'm kind of busy from now on so probably I won't be able to update as frequently as I did.

I'm also writing a book on mafia theme, but I'll not publish it as of now because I'm not completely sure about the plot and twists. I want to write it with full focus and very nicely.

Also please support me and share my books with your friends too!!

Writing is hard and it isn't as easy as it seems. The fact that I've literally so many ideas but I don't write a story based on them is because carrying on a story and completing is literally difficult.

Once again a very big thanks to everyone who invest their precious time to read, vote and comment on my books>>>>>>>

HAVE A GREAT DAY Y'ALL

LOTS OF LOVE

<<<3