OFFICE

{12}

{12}

Mrs. Kim had always been a woman of strong will and determination. When she set her mind to something, there was no stopping her. And today, her target was none other than Y/n, her daughter-in-law, the unfortunate victim of a forced marriage with her son, Taehyung.

T/m- Y/n, please take this lunch to Taehyung's office.

She insisted, handing her a neatly packed box filled with his favorite dishes.

Y/n sighed, already aware of the storm that was about to follow. Irene, chimed in, grinning mischievously.

Irene- Come on, Y/n! This is your chance to tease him a little. Show him what he's missing!

Y/n rolled her eyes at the suggestion.

Y/n- Unnie, don't you see how awkward it would be? Taehyung and I barely talk to each other, let alone have lunch together.

Mrs. Kim huffed, a determined glint in her eyes.

T/m- Y/n, you may be enemies right now, but you're still married. It's about time you two start acting like a married couple!

Y/n looked at Mrs. Kim in disbelief. Irene nudged Y/n playfully.

Irene- Oh, come on, sis! Just think of it as an opportunity to have a little fun. You never know what might happen.

T/m- Y/n, dear, Taehyung is working so hard, he needs a nutritious meal. It's your duty as his wife to take care of him.

She said, giving Y/n pleading eyes. Seeing Y/n's reluctance, Irene spoke,

Irene- Y/n, why are you being so difficult? It's just one lunch. Besides, it's a perfect opportunity for you two to talk and settle your differences.

Feeling cornered, Y/n let out a sigh of defeat and finally agreed to take the lunch to Taehyung's office. However, she made it clear that her intention was solely to complete the task and get it over with.

-------------------------

Y/n was briskly walking towards Taehyung's cabin, focused on the day ahead. Little did she know that a chance encounter was about to change the course of her day. As she hurriedly turned the corner, she unexpectedly collided with someone, causing papers to scatter everywhere.

Jihyun- Oh no, I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to bump into you.

The guy exclaimed, sounding genuinely apologetic as he bent down to pick up his papers. Y/n managed to snap out of her daze and looked at the guy standing in front of her. He had warm, kind eyes and a friendly smile on his face.

Y/n- It's alright, I wasn't exactly paying attention.

She replied, trying to sound less irritated than she actually was. The guy chuckled and brushed off the dirt from his clothes.