SHADOWS OF FATE

{40}

{40}

Y

/n could hear the echoes of Jihyun's angry shouts behind her, urging her to stop. Tears streamed down her face, a mixture of pain and frustration. In her desperate escape, she stumbled upon Taehyung.

In that fleeting moment, their eyes locked. His eyes widened with concern as he observed Y/n in her distressed state. Without a moment's hesitation, he rushed towards her, enveloping her in his strong and comforting embrace.

Y/n buried her face in his chest, her body trembling with relief and exhaustion. The world around her seemed to fade away as she clung to his warmth. Taehyung held her tightly, providing the solace she desperately needed.

His strong arms enveloped her trembling body, providing an immediate sense of comfort and protection. Y/n's sobs grew louder, her emotions pouring out in torrents.

 Y/n's sobs grew louder, her emotions pouring out in torrents

Taehyung- Y/n, it's going to be alright. Just breathe, let it all out.

He whispered softly, his voice laced with genuine concern.

Y/n- I can't take it anymore, Tae. He's always there, watching me. I'm terrified. Why... Why is this happening to me?

She choked out, her voice raw with pain. Taehyung's grip tightened, as if he physically wanted to shield her from any harm. His voice resonated with warmth and empathy. 

But unbeknownst to Taehyung, Jihyun had stealthily closed in, clutching an iron rod in his hand, fueled by his twisted obsession. Y/n's eyes widened in horror as she spotted Jihyun raising the rod, poised to attack. With every ounce of strength remaining, she shifted her position, shielding Taehyung from the impending danger.

Jihyun swung the ruthless iron rod, aiming to incapacitate Taehyung with a single lethal blow. Yet, Y/n took the devastating strike, the iron rod mercilessly colliding with her skull.

As pain exploded through her head, Y/n's world began to spin. Blood trickled down her face, staining her features crimson. The darkness closed in, threatening to consume her completely. With one final gasp, she succumbed to the overpowering weight of unconsciousness.