TEASING YOU

{21}

{21}

Taehyung and Y/n found themselves seated at opposite ends of an ornate dining table, surrounded by entire family. Taehyung, with his mischievous grin, couldn't resist the opportunity to tease Y/n.

Y/n tried her best to keep a calm demeanor, pretending to be engrossed in conversation with Taehyung's mother.

Taehyung- Y/n, darling. Would you mind passing me the salt?

He called out, his voice dripping with faux sweetness.  Y/n clenched her fist under the table, her cheeks reddening with embarrassment as everyone turned to look at her. She forced a smile and reached for the saltshaker, purposely passing it over to him in silence, refusing to give him the satisfaction of a response.

Taehyung- Oh, come on, Y/n. No need to be so cold. I thought after all these weeks of being married, you'd at least learn to tolerate me.

He continued, a glint of amusement in his eyes. 

Suppressing the urge to roll her eyes, Y/n took a deep breath, maintaining her composure.

Y/n- Tolerate is a strong word, Taehyung. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Jin- I think you guys were even.

His family, amused by their banter, chuckled softly, finding entertainment in the ongoing rivalry between Taehyung and Y/n. As the meal progressed, Taehyung seized every opportunity to pull her leg, making playful jabs at her expense.

Taehyung- Y/n, I must admit, you're not half as bad as I first thought.

He remarked, raising an eyebrow mischievously. 

Taehyung- You still have a long way to go, though. But hey, we've got a lifetime for that, don't we?

Y/n fought the urge to retort, deciding instead to match his taunting with a challenge of her own. 

Y/n- Sure, Taehyung. And while we're at it, I can start teaching you to keep your opinions to yourself. Maybe that'll be a useful skill someday.

A genuine smile formed on Taehyung's face. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes never leaving hers. 

Taehyung- Touché, Y/n. In that case, I look forward to your lessons.

G/kim- Enough teasing Taehyung, now focus on your meal.

----------------------------

As Taehyung entered the room, Y/n grabbed a nearby pillow and began beating him with all her might. Taehyung, caught off guard, couldn't help but laugh at Y/n's sudden outburst.

The air was suddenly filled with feathers as they swung their pillows at each other. The room echoed with giggles and the sound of cotton hitting cotton. Pillows became weapons in the hands of these two, as they playfully evaded each other's attacks.