THE WEDDING DAY

{9}

{9}

The wedding day arrived, and the atmosphere was filled with a unique blend of tension. The atmosphere was filled with anticipation and curiosity. The venue was adorned with breathtaking flowers and exquisite decorations, a stark contrast to the tension between the bride and groom. Family and friends gathered, eager to witness this unique event.

As the guests took their seats, whispers filled the air, questioning the authenticity of this union

As the guests took their seats, whispers filled the air, questioning the authenticity of this union. Nobody could understand how these former enemies had ended up saying "I do" to each other.

As Y/n walked down the aisle, all eyes were on her. She looked radiant in her wedding gown, but her expression betrayed her conflicted emotions. Taehyung, on the other hand, stood at the altar, waiting with a mix of nervousness and doubt. Their families looked on, unsure of what was to come.

Jimin who was watching Taehyung since the starting, whispered beside him.

Jimin- This is going to be the most interesting wedding ever.

As they stood at the altar, both Y/n and Taehyung wore expressions that were a mixture of annoyance, disbelief, and confusion.

The ceremony began with a traditional exchange of vows. The priest cleared his throat and began,

Priest- Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Y/n and Taehyung. If anyone has any objections, please speak up. Y/n and Taehyung, in front of the witnesses present today, you will make promises to each other that you'll stand by each other's side forever.

The Priest's words floated through the air, but it was clear that the couple's minds were elsewhere.

Y/n and Taehyung stood side by side, their gazes locked, both took turns, each expressing their reluctant love in sarcastic yet humorous tones.

Y/n- You know, this is a crazy idea.

She whispered, Taehyung smirked, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Taehyung- Who cares what they think? This will be the wedding they'll never forget.

The guests watched in awe as the couple exchanged their vows. Y/n spoke of passion and adventure, while Taehyung spoke of loyalty and strength. It was a clash of ideals, but somehow, it worked.