SHOPPING?

Y/n and Taehyung found themselves out shopping together

Y/n and Taehyung found themselves out shopping together. Little did they know that this innocent outing would soon turn into a life-threatening situation.

Y/n- I didn't know my shopping day would ruin because of you, can't you let me shop in peace.

Taehyung- In peace, little monkey you have ruined my entire afternoon in your useless shopping.

He said mimicking her tone.

Y/n- Shut up, now stay here I'll quickly go and buy my favorite stuff.

She said and went strolling the shop while he was lazily following her trying to keep up with her pace.

As they keep strolling through the bustling streets, a most wanted criminal spotted Y/n and decided to take advantage of the opportunity, since the police was running errands to catch him.

The criminal, armed and dangerous, approached Y/n with malicious intent.

Criminal- If anyone dared to come close, I will kill her.

Y/n's breath hasten as she felt him pointing his gun at her temple. Taehyung who saw Y/n held at a gunpoint by the criminal was about to intervene, but someone held him.

?- Sir please wait.

Taehyung- Leave me. What do you mean by wait, he held my wife as captive you idiot.

Panic filled the air as everyone around them scattered, leaving Y/n defenseless. Just as the criminal was about to strike, a gunshot echoed through the air. The police had come to the rescue, shooting the criminal dead.

Shaken and terrified, Y/n found herself trembling uncontrollably. Taehyung, who had witnessed the entire incident, rushed to her side. He wrapped his arms around her, offering comfort and solace in the midst of chaos.

Taehyung- It's okay, Y/n. You're safe now.

He whispered softly, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Y/n- Tae there's b-blood all o-over me. He's d-dead.

She said shaking terribly in his hold.

Taehyung- Shhh calm down baby hmm. Look nothing happened to you. He's not dead.

He said whispering in her ears. He felt her grip tightened on his shirt as she was hiding her face in his chest.

Police- Sir please take madam home, we will handle the matter here.

Taehyung- Okay.

He said and tried to detach her from himself, but she didn't move a bit. He gently picked her up in his arms and took her to his car.