AGREED

{7}

{7}

Y/n was in her room with Ana telling her about all the things that happened since her birthday.

Y/n- Ana, you won't believe what my family is trying to do to me.

She exasperated.

Ana- What's going on, Y/n?

Y/n- They are forcing me to marry Taehyung, of all people! Can you believe it? Taehyung, my mortal enemy.

Ana- Seriously?

Y/n: Yes, I can't even comprehend how this happened. It's like a bad dream.

Ana- Well, maybe it's a sign that you two were meant to be together.

Y/n- Oh, please! We were always at each other's throats. The idea of spending the rest of my life with him is torture.

She said in a pissed tone.

Ana- But Y/n, you have to admit, there must be some funny memories between you two. Remember when you superglued his backpack shut?

Y/n- Yes, I remember. And he retaliated by pouring glitter on my head during graduation! It was mortifying!

Ana- Oh, come on! That was hilarious! You two were like little kids playing pranks on each other.

She laughed.

Y/n- Maybe back then it was amusing, but now? Getting married to him? It's beyond my comprehension.

Ana- Well, maybe this is a chance for you two to finally bury the hatchet and find some common ground.

Y/n- Yes, because nothing brings people closer together than being forced into an arranged marriage.

Ana- Okay, maybe it's not the ideal situation, but who knows?

Y/n- I highly doubt it. The only thing that will happen is a lifetime of arguments, pranks, and misery.

Ana let out a low whistle.

Ana- Wow, that's rough. I can't believe they're forcing you into this.

Y/n- Tell me about it. I tried everything to convince them otherwise, but they are adamant. They believe that our families coming together will be good for business, but what about my happiness? It feels like they don't even care about that.

She ranted, her voice filled with frustration. Ana sighed.

Ana- Parents can be so stubborn sometimes. But have you talked to Taehyung about this? Maybe he's feeling the same way.

Y/n scoffed.

Y/n- Talk to Taehyung? That's the last thing I want to do. He's the reason I'm in this mess in the first place. The only thing we ever did was argue, and now we're supposed to spend the rest of our lives together? It's absurd.