YOU SCARED ME

{32}

{32}

Doctor- Mr. Taehyung.

She began, her voice serious.

Doctor- I have the test results that we ran on Y/n. Congratulations, Mr. Kim your wife is pregnant.

Taehyung's face contorted in shock as he listened to the doctor's words. Pregnant? How was that even possible?

He glanced at Y/n, who was looking at him with pure confusion. Her eyes were wide, showing her disbelief.

Y/n, tugged at Taehyung's sleeve, her eyes pleading for an explanation.

Y/n- Taehyung, what's going on? How can I be pregnant?

Taehyung looked at the doctor and spoke,

Taehyung- What? That's impossible! We've never even... you know!

Doctor- But...

Y/n- What are you talking about? I'm not pregnant! This is absurd.

The doctor looked confused, noticing the confusion and distress on both of their face realizing her mistake. She again looked at the report and realized that she mixed them up.

Doctor- Oh, I'm terribly sorry. It seems I grabbed the wrong report. Your wife fainted due to low blood pressure, not pregnancy.

Y/n and Taehyung stared at the doctor, dumbfounded. The absurdity of the situation hit them, and they burst into laughter.

The doctor hung his head in embarrassment, her face turning slightly red. 

Doctor- I'm truly sorry, Mr. Kim. It was an oversight on my part. I should have double-checked the reports. Y/n, you'll be discharged shortly. Just make sure to get some rest and take it easy.

She said and left the room after excusing herself.

Y/n looked at the doctor and then back at Taehyung, a small smile forming on her lips. 

Y/n- I can't believe we almost became parents, Taehyung. That would've been quite the surprise.

She said in a teasing tone.

Taehyung chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Taehyung- Yeah, definitely not what I was expecting.

He admitted, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks. Y/n let out a weak giggle, her hand still clutching onto Taehyung's sleeve.

Y/n- Well, at least we won't be having any unexpected surprises, right?

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle too, the stress of the moment finally easing off. 

Taehyung- That's true. I don't think we're quite ready for parenthood just yet. I guess we won't be expecting a little one anytime soon.