PREGNANT

{31}

{31}

The sun shone brightly over the lush green garden as Taehyung and Y/n found themselves in a game of chase. Laughter filled the air as they ran around, the thrill of the chase fueling their happiness. Their eyes met, a playful glint reflecting in each other's gaze.

Y/n- You can't catch me!

She teased, her voice filled with excitement.

Taehyung- Oh, we'll see about that!

He replied, a mischievous smile spreading across his face. With a burst of energy, he sprinted after Y/n, his long legs closing the distance between them.

As they ran through the garden, laughter echoing around them, Taehyung couldn't help but be captivated by Y/n's infectious joy.

Her eyes sparkled like stars, and her laughter was like music to his ears. He found himself drawn to her in a way he had never experienced before.

Y/n tried to navigate her way through the colorful flower beds, but Taehyung was relentless. He managed to grab her wrist, pulling her towards him gently. They locked eyes, their breaths mingling in the warm air.

Taehyung- You're mine now.

He whispered, a hint of possessiveness lacing his voice. Y/n's heart raced as his strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. The world around them seemed to fade away as they stood there, caught in a moment of intimacy.

Y/n- You caught me.

She said, her voice barely a whisper.

Taehyung- You're pretty fast, Y/n. I had a hard time keeping up with you.

He panted, his dark hair tousled from the chase. Y/n tilted her head back, resting it against Taehyung's shoulder.

Y/n- I had my secret weapon

She whispered, a mischievous glint returning to their eyes.

Y/n- Imagination.

Taehyung chuckled, his warm breath tickling Y/n's ear.

Taehyung- Ah, that explains it. Your imagination is always one step ahead of me.

In that instant, time seemed to stand still as they sat there, basking in the glow of their laughter and the connection they shared. The world around them faded into the background, and the garden became their private sanctuary.

Jin and Irene sat in the shade of a large oak tree, watching as Taehyung and Y/n raced around the garden.

As they observed the joyful spectacle, Jin turned to Irene with a smile.

Jin- You know, Irene, I truly believe Y/n is the best person for Taehyung.

He said, his eyes never leaving the playful scene before them. Irene looked at Jin, her face lighting up with agreement.