DRUNK

{28}

{28}

Y/n stumbled out of the club, giggling uncontrollably. The night had been filled with drinks and laughter, leaving her in a state of blissful intoxication.

Taehyung sighed and made his way towards her, fully aware of the mess he was about to deal with. Y/n was notorious for getting into trouble when she had one too many drinks, and tonight seemed to be no exception. She turned to face Taehyung with a wide grin, her words slurring together.

Y/n- Hey t-there, TaeTae.

She giggled, her breath smelling strongly of alcohol. He rolled his eyes, trying to hide the fact that Y/n's drunken state made his heart race.

Before she could fully register what was happening, Y/n crashed right into Taehyung, causing them both to fall to the ground in a tangled mess. As they landed, she let out a giggle and slurred. Taehyung groaned as he untangled himself from Y/n's limbs, frustration evident on his face.

Taehyung- What on earth are you doing, Y/n? Are you even aware of what you're doing?

She let out another giggle, her words slightly slurred as she replied.

Y/n- Of course, I am!

Teahyung- Why am I the one who has to deal with her?

He grumbled to himself. Approaching her cautiously, he tried to steady Y/n, but she just swayed in his arms.

Y/n- Yah, watch where you're going! Can't you see I'm busy having fun?

She slurred, her words slurring together in a drunken haze. He rolled his eyes, his frustration growing.

Taehyung- You're making a fool of yourself, Y/n. We need to get you home before you cause any more chaos.

She pouted, feigning innocence.

Y/n- Why are you always so boring, Taehyung? Can't we have a little fun for once?

He couldn't help but feel a small pang of annoyance mixed with a strange fondness for her rebellious spirit.

Taehyung- Believe me, Y/n, I wish I could have fun right now, but with you, it's just one disaster after another.

Despite their constant bickering, Taehyung managed to take her to his car and help Y/n inside. Along the way, Y/n's antics continued, directing him to the most random places and insisting on stopping for street food at ungodly hours.

---------------------

Taehyung- We're home, don't utter a word till we get to our room okay.

He said sternly as she nodded her head like a little child.

As soon as they stepped into the room, Taehyung looked at her with a mix of annoyance and concern as he sighed and stepped forward.

Taehyung- Y/n, why did you have to drink so much?