Chapter 15: We Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts, Hogwarts

Tom POV

"Alastor, hope you don't mind but it's convenient," Nymphadora gestured to him standing beside her.

"As long as he doesn't do anything stupid he can stay, you spoken to Black about this? Is his house after all,"
Black? This would mean he is either on his way to Black Manor or Grimmauld Place. He had no idea who Lord Black would be considering Orion is likely dead along with Cygnus and he didn't know if they had kids or not.

The house, it turned out, was indeed Grimmauld Place and Lord Black was a man named Sirius, who Tom had seen one or two wanted posters for in Diagon Alley. He shook Lord Black's hand and began snooping to see who was who's child.

"If I may ask, Lord Black, who were your parents? I'm interested in family trees at the moment and the Black's family tree is quite extensive,"

"Merlin, Tonks, your parents did get a smart one, If you wanted to know about the Blacks you could've asked Andy, she's my cousin," That was something to note. The black family is seemingly in ruin. "Well my dad was Orion and my mum was Walburga," That would be why. Those two were/are cousins.

"Interesting,"

Then Alastor came into the hallway and told them to get a move on. The one thing he got to do before he left was to meet Harry and his friends.

"Hello, I'm Tom, pleased to make your acquaintance,"
he shook the hands of the boys and kissed the hands of the two girls, as is proper etiquette. They seemed to take it oddly though, the girls giggled and all the ginger boys suddenly had a fire in their eyes that rivalled their hair. He didn't want to start anything so when the girls ran to Nymphadora giggling he explained that kissing the hands of ladies is pureblood etiquette along with shaking hands with Lords/Heirs when you meet.

Harry and one ginger looked at each other and seemed to have a moment of realisation. Oh Merlin, who did they offend.

*

On the train, Tom went and sat with the original timeline Harry and his friends so he could catch the moment he disappeared and confound the others so his Harry could sneak in and take his place. It was all a bit confusing but they didn't want to create a paradox so this is what they did.

About half an hour into the journey, long after the ginger (Ronald Weasley) had fallen asleep and Tom had settled into his seat, reading a book Harry said,

"I'm going to sleep, 'mione, I'm not feeling too well,".

Two minutes later, Harry disappeared and before Hermione (which he learned was the brunette's name) could scream, he confunded them both.

When his Harry materialised in the compartment, they had five minutes to catch up before the spell wore off.

"I've missed you,"

"For me, it's only been some hours but Merlin am I exhausted, I was standing for ages and I haven't slept in forever."

"Luckily you're taking a nap now," Tom gestured to the other occupants of the compartment who were starting to think clearly.

"Also, we just met before we got on the train and I've been adopted by the Tonks family,"

"What?"

Hermione broke free of the spell and seemed to blink a few times before squinting at Harry to make sure he was still there. She looked at Tom who was still reading and got out her own book, though her eyes never moved and she turned no pages.

*

They met somebody named Luna on the train and she seemed to know a lot, she could possibly be a seer. Tom would have to keep an eye out for her. Tom was also introduced to Neville Longbottom who seemed nice enough but definitely not a threat.

The group asked him a lot about what house he wanted to be in. Honestly, he thought he'd be a Slytherin again, considering he was the heir, but Ravenclaw was another fine option. Though considering his company was mostly Gryffindors, he didn't mention the Slytherin part.

When the train finally stopped, he was ushered to the boats with the first years, but was given a boat to himself for safety reasons.

* Harry POV

After some confusion over what was pulling the carriages, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Luna started the journey up to the castle.

"According to Tonks, that Tom kid's weird," Ron mentioned out of nowhere

"Ronald! Just because somebody doesn't like all the things you like doesn't make them weird," Hermione reasoned.

"He's creepy!" If this was the way the conversation was going, Harry would have to prepare for torture.

"I find him quite charming, don't you agree Harry?" Luna interrupted in a character fitting way.

"Oh, uhm- yes, I do," hopefully he wasn't blushing,

"I feel like you two would be great friends,"

Could this girl read his mind?

The carriage pulling up to Hogwarts was a blessing to get him out of that situation, Ron would be too busy eating and Hermione would be figuring out her new studying schedule. Luna would be at a different table also she could focus on making this year better than his fourth one.

He appeared out of nowhereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें