Chapter Five

Uncle Dennis had come home around Five and around nine thirty he kicked me out of the house. We arrived at the track around ten o'clock after parking the car in the parking lot. We got some snacks and watched the races. The Phoenix Warriors were really good. Callum, Ally, and Maddox all won their races while Ajax barely won. I followed Red to a garage that had four bikes in it. I then saw Ava and her other four friends sitting on a couch in the room.

"Don't worry guys the party can begin Red and Little Red have arrived." Pulling me towards the couch.

"I thought you grew out of the stage where you talked about your dick," Ally said.

"Hey, I can talk about my dick all I want to, but I was referring to my new bestie Lucian here," he said motioning for me to sit on the second couch beside Maddox. So, I sat down beside him and Red sat down beside me.

"Lucy, I missed you," Ava said.

"I missed you too," I said.

"Oli, Red, You, and I should get together. We should go hang out together," she said.

"Yeah sure of course," I said.

"Are you two drinking with us," Ajax asked standing near an open fridge.

"Can't I'm driving," Red said.

"Well, you can stay here or up at your garage," Callum said Red looked over to me.

"Please Lucy stay and hang out with us," Ava said.

"Let me check in with Westin first," I said.

Me: Hey we're thinking about drinking.

Westin: Do you two need me to pick you up.

"They have bed's here that we can use or go back to the beds at my garage," Red said.

Me: We're thinking about staying the night at the other's garage.

Westin: Okay call me if you need a ride.

Westin: Don't drive tell Red I will kill him if he

drives with my baby brother in the car.

I'm serious.

Me: We won't mom.

Westin: I'm being serious call me no matter how late.

Me: I will love you.

Westin: I love you too.

"Here," Ajax said handing Red and I a beer. I opened mine taking a sip.

"Let's go upstairs," Callum said, "we can turn on some music and play some pool."

"Sounds good," Ajax says as he started to walk to the stairs. We all got up following him upstairs. We made it to the roof top and underneath a canopy sat a couch and behind that was a pool table. I watched as the four guys started playing pool. I talked over trivial topics with the two girls.

"Hey Lucian come here," Maddox said motioning me over to him, so I walked over "do you know how to play pool."

"Absolutely not," I said.

"Well, you're going to take my next shot for me," he said, "come here," he held out his hand to me I took it. He helped me line up the shot standing very close to me. I could feel his chest against my back. I hit the white ball watching as it hit the ball, I was aiming for sending it into the hole "perfect see I told you I just need a little good luck. My little good luck charm." He ruffled my hair pushing me lightly back towards the girls.

"Look at you not many people get to do that with Maddox," Ava said, "in fact only his boyfriends get to do that."

"Boyfriends," I asked.

"Yeah, he's gay are you okay with that," Ally said.

"He's probably very okay with that since he's gay himself," Ava said.

"We have to get the two of you together," Ally said.

"I don't know if I'm ready to date anyone yet," I said to them.

"Oh, come on you two would be so cute together," Ally said.

"I don't know," I said.

"What are you three talking about," Maddox said walking over.

"Boy's," Ally said.

"You don't even like boys," he said.

"I know doesn't mean I can't talk about them," she said.

"Sure, whatever you say," he said.