Chapter 15

We watched happily as Maddox won his race. I shouted as he crossed the line happily running over to the finishing line. As he got off of the bike I raced over, jumping in his arms. He lifted me off the ground spinning me around. I placed a kiss on his lips. He carried me back towards the fence placing me safely on the ground.

"That was the best first place trophy I could get," he said, "Now wait here while I put the bike up."

I watched as he walked over to the bike. Four guys walked over to him. Dylan was one of them, Jake, the guy I thought was familiar, and the guy from the mall. I felt fear course through my body. I remember where I know that guy from, he was there. I started to back up. Wait, Oli. I started looking around for Oli, I was worried about him. He was interested in Oli the last time I seen him. I couldn't let him hurt him, I had to get him out of here. I backed up to meet Oli grabbing his hand.

"We have to go," I said continuing to back up.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I watched Jake hit Maddox. I tugged Oli's hand once more and we took off running. We ran to the parking lot making it to his car before we finally stopped. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you two okay why'd you run away," it was Ajax. Thank whoever was looking out for us.

"One of the guys who hurt Lucian is here," Oli explained "so we're going to leave."

"Two," I said.

"What," Oli asked.

"Two of the guys are here," I said.

"Okay it'll be okay," Ajax said placing his hand on my shoulder "You two can't drive though."

"But we have to leave," Oli said.

"Yeah, but you two have been drinking you can't drive," Ajax said.

"We have to go," I said trying to open the car door.

"What's going on," Conner asked walking over to us.

"Have you had anything to drink tonight," Ajax asked him.

"No why," he said.

"Can you drive us to Leo's," Ajax asked him.

"Yeah sure," Conner said.

"You two will be safe there I promise," Ajax said.

"Let me just call him and warn him that we are coming," Conner said pulling out his phone waiting for a few minutes for someone to answer.

"Just get in the car and wait you two," Ajax said motioning to the car. We did and I watched as he talked to someone on the phone. Soon they both got into the car.

"Key's," Conner said holding his hand out to Oli. Who handed him the keys.

I watched the tree's fly past me, It was dark outside. The car was silent as we drove, I felt Oli's hand make its way into mine. He held my hand tightly as if he was trying to transfer his strength to me. It was thirty minutes after we started driving when we finally pulled up in a driveway. We got out walking straight up to the door. Ajax knocked on the door loudly. Conner held the keys out for Oli to take and he did.

The door swung open. My heart stopped. The feeling of fear pooled in my stomach. There he was the man I had been running from. There stood Aaron, his eyes met mine, a smile formed on my face. A smile that said he was up to something.

"Run," I shouted.

I watched as Aaron came forward trying to grab me. I pulled my leg back kicking him as hard as I could in between his legs. I raced to the car right behind Oli. But I felt someone grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Run Oli don't worry about me," I shouted as he got to the door "get help."

He nodded, getting in and backing up. I turned around looking at who dared to touch me. It was Aaron. I watched as Ajax tackled him to the ground. Ajax was rolling around with Aaron and they were punching each other. But finally, Ajax got the upper hand he was straddling Aaron. Ajax held his hands above his head.

"What did you do," Ajax shouted.

"Get off of him," Conner shouted I looked over to he had a gun and was pointing directly at me "Let go of him or I'll shoot." Ajax let go of his hands looking at us "that's right now stand up," Ajax did "walk over here," He complied again.

"Good Good."

"You did great baby," Aaron said walking over to Conner placing a gentle kiss on his cheek taking the gun "Now both of you get inside."

"Okay we'll go," Ajax said walking over to me I wrapped my arms around his left arm in need of comfort. He reached over petting my head. We made our way into the house, there was very little furniture. The was a couch in the middle of the room but nothing else.

"Sit on the couch," Aaron motioned over to it.

We walked over to it sitting down on it. He walked around the front of it, but I heard his footsteps echo behind it. I felt the tips of his finger run up my arm. He grabbed my face, turning it towards him.

"You thought you could run away from me," he said he then walked around to the front of the couch before hitting me in the face.

"Stop," Ajax shouted grabbing his arm pulling him away from me.

"Listen younger brother," Aaron said "This is my meal ticket you're messing with now. Those guy's pay good money for him because he's obedient and he's good at what he does."

"You shouldn't talk about him like that," Ajax said.

"You should learn to shut the fuck up," Aaron said striking Ajax across the face. Conner walked over to Aaron. He stood up on his tip toes wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Come on baby let's go have some fun in the car," Conner said placing a kiss on his lips.