Chapter Eight

"He won't talk to anyone Red we don't even know what happened. He was doing so good and then he just decided to do this. I'm so scared for him," Westin said I could hear him pacing back and forth behind me "he hasn't said anything to anyone he just stares at the wall. Okay see you soon." It was about thirty minutes later when I heard the door open. I watched as Red came into my view squatting down in front of the bed looking me in the eyes. He then booped my nose.

"Hey there little red sorry I haven't got to come see you yet," he said, "you okay." I felt someone touch my leg and I looked over to see Maddox. He then sat on the edge of my bed by my legs.

"You worried us," he said. They sat there talking to me for a while trying to get me to talk back. The door opened and in walked the nurse.

"I'm going to do some test on Lucian here would you mind stepping out," she asked.
"Sure let's go get something to eat you two," Westin said the two of them nodded. I let the nurse do what she needed to do then went back to my position staring at the wall.

"Hey Lucy, how are you," it was Ally I didn't say anything "I know why you did this. I've seen the video."
"No," I choked out.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell the other's," She said "it came through on Wednesday when we were at the garage working on the bikes. Ava was in the bathroom at the time and so I deleted that one first. Then I went around to all the others deleting the same text. But I have to tell you the truth I was upstairs when it came through. I watched it Lucy, what they did to you wasn't right. They, they, they raped you. I wanted you to know I took that video to the police. There were no faces on it other than yours, but they said it would help. They think it's tied to the night you were assaulted. Is that true? Is that what you were running from that night?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god Lucy come here let me hug you please," she said walking over to me wrapping me in a hug. I started to cry huge alligator tears sobbing.

"I'm sorry I'll be good," I said crying "I'm sorry."

"You are good so good," she said.

"What's going on," Westin asked, "what did you do to him?"

"You should leave Ally," Red said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Westin but I need to talk to Lucian," Chris said stepping in.

"About what," Westin asked.

"The truth," he said.

"I don't know if I'm willing to let him talk to you alone," Westin said.

"I won't be Ally is going to stay with me," I said looking up at her.

"Yes, I will," she said.

***

I made my way over to my usual lunch table. Starting the usual process of playing with my food. I watched as I made eye contact with Tracy.

"I don't know how they are still your friends after seeing what you did," she said "but I'll make them not want to anymore don't worry there's more than just that video. They'll know. They will all know what you did."

"You're some freak getting off to something like that," Julia said.

"Why are you even in college I'm sure you can make more money sleeping around," Mikayla said.

"Your right Mikayla why don't you just become a whore Lucian," Connor said picking my tray up "You're looking a little chubby there Lucy let me help you lose some weight." I felt the coolness of my smoothie falling down my back. The next thing I knew I felt the spaghetti that I was eating fall on top of my head "there half the food half the weight."