Chapter Twelve

We pulled up to the restaurant making our way to the front door. We always had breakfast at the restaurant on Sunday mornings. As we usually didn't open till 10:30 due to it being slow.

"What was that horrible noise," I heard as I entered the Restaurant Maddox and Red following behind me "There you are," It was Grandma Maeve "You stayed out all night. It's a miracle that you haven't got a girl pregnant."

"Maybe it's because I don't like girls," I whispered the two of them snickered behind me.

"You know it's a sin to be having sex before marriage," she said.

"Hey there, you three are," Westin said walking over to Red placing a kiss on his lips.

"What in the world," Grandma Maeve shouted "That is a sin. You have children. Layne!"

"What Grandma Maeve," he said coming from the bathrooms with Nash in his arms. All the others came out of the kitchen.

"You have to go to court and take the twins from Westin. We can't allow the two of them to be raised like this," She shouted, "they can't be raised in a gay household."

"Mom I'm gay and I raised these guys just fine," Dennis said.

"Look how they turned out this one's gay, this one was out all night, Hazel's boyfriend slept over last night as well as another man, the only good one you raised is Leland," Grandma Maeve said, "Leland is my good Christian child."

"Westin and Uncle Dennis are good father's far better than my actual father," I shouted, "and secondly they aren't the only gay ones." As if reading my mind Maddox leaned down kissing me.

"This whole house is living in sin," She shouted, "except for you my Christian child."

"Grandma," Leland said.

"Leland stop don't," Westin said, "Let's just go have a nice Breakfast."

"Fine," she said walking back towards the kitchen. Layne followed her to the kitchen.

"Well, you two sure know how to come out with a bang," Uncle Dennis said.

"Thanks' it was my idea," Westin said, "come on let's go sit down." He grabbed Red's hand pulling him along.

"Uncwe Wucy," Lilly said running up to me "Hair."

"You want me to do your hair," I asked.

"Pwease," she said.

"Your hair is already up," I said pointing to her hair.

"No Piggy," she said.

"She's been asking for pigtails all day, but I can't get them right," Westin said from the table.

"Daddy bad," she said.

"I think I have some hair ties in my purse," Hazel said.

"Can I borrow them," I asked.

"Sure," Hazel said.

"Hey Oli, Tyler, Leland," I said.

"Who's this," Leland asked.

"My boyfriend Maddox," I said.

"Alright boyfriend come sit," Leland said walking over to the tables they had pushed together. We all walked over joining him "Now listen here you two If you hurt my brother's I'll have to hurt you."

"I can't promise that we'll never break up or that I'll never make him sad. Or that I won't say something without thinking and hurt him in a fight," He said, "but I can promise that I'll never physically or intentionally hurt him."

"I agree with that statement," Red said.

"That's all I'm asking for," Leland said.

"As your best friend I'm glad you told me this morning," Tyler said.

"Well as your life long best friend I am also glad you told me this morning," Sammy said.

"I was also told this morning I wonder Who knew first out of the three of us," Red asked.

"Why do you have to know," I asked.

"Because we want to know who knew first," Sammy said.

"I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings," I said.

"Why won't you just tell us," Tyler said.

"What's the problem out here," Layne asked coming back out.

"Lucy won't tell us who he told he was dating Maddox first," Sammy said.

"Well by the look on Westin's face he knows," Layne said. Westin had always had a tell. A look on his face that said he knew something you didn't.

"Wait did he tell you first," Sammy asked.

"Yeah, he told me last night when I told him I was dating red," Westin said.

"You told him last night I thought I was your best friend," Layne said.

"You are but you were asleep last night, and I needed an answer about if I should bring Red today. Plus, Lucian has been rooting for us since day one he deserved to know how it ended."

"Alright I'll give you that you did text me last night," Layne said.

"And I also text all three of you last night, but you were already asleep," I said, "It just so happened that Westin texted me right after he asked me out."

"I'm glad you two made up though," Sammy said.