1

"People bound By the red string of fate are destined to meet, regardless of all the circumstances they go through"🧣

A bride and her friend are seen in a room, The bride looks helpless and feels suffocating, Can she over come it?

You don't have to do this Navya, you are in your senses right? Tujhe pata haina tu kya kar rahi hai.

[You know what you are doing right?]

Saanvi her bestfriend makes her sit on a stool and takes a deep breath before speaking.

Ok fine if something is bothering you tell me yaar we can sort this out I won't let you marry someone who doesn't even give a damn about you.

It doesn't matter saanvi, kabhi kabhi cheezein humaare bas mein nahi hoti hai.

[Sometimes things are not under our control]

Besides I agreed to this on my own, Navya says.

You are not lying to me navya you are lying to your ownself! Reh legi tu apni puri zindagi uske sath?
[Will you be able to live with someone like him]

Emotionless Navya looks at herself in the mirror.

There is no life after this, Saanvi. It is all a "compromise"

With the heavy sounds of music, people can be heard from afar. Her parents enter the room; could she tell them that she did not want to marry him and be a part of this compromising marriage? Could she run away from the last wish of her grandfather, who wished to see her get married to him? Could she? NO.

Chalein beta?

Her dad said, Her mom had tears in her eyes. Navya wanted to run away from all of this, but she did not want to break the hearts of her parents. Though her dad insisted her on not marrying him if she didn't wish to do so, could she say no? She couldn't; helplessness was the only thing she could feel. Slowly walking towards her parents, she held their hands and said

Ek aakhri baar mera haath pakad lijiye maa,papa

Her parents kissed her head and walked her down the aisle.

She gracefully walked down the aisle, not wishing to look up at him; she had eyes everywhere except for him. Near the mandap, she sees a hand reaching out to her; even though her heart disagreed, she still slowly gave her hand to his,

And that's when she realised that "she was in for a very tough journey of her life".

How did she get into this situation?

FLASHBACK:

35 Days ago,

Navya kneeled in front of her grandfather, Yashvardhan, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Daadu, how could you do this to us, aap kehte the na ki aap iss ghar ke sabse young member ho, toh phir yeh sab kya hai?

[That you were the youngest member of the family, then what is all this.]

She looked up at her grandpa who was on the ventilator. With a faint smile he replied.

Young toh mein abhi bhi hoon mere bache, lekin jab bhagwan ke Ghar ka bulava aaye toh koi kuch nahi kar sakta hai.

Please aisa mat boliye dadu aap Hume chodke kabhi nahi ja sakte hai.

Mujhe maaf karde beta, jab tu choti thi josh josh mein, maine teri zindagi ka sabse bada faisla leliya, please mujhe maaf karde beta.

Yeh aap kya bol rahe hai daadu? Kaisa faisla? Papa...... (She looks at her father) kis faisle ki baat kar rahe hai daadu?

Meri taraf dekh mere bache, maine apne dost Shivraj ko waada diya tha ki teri shaadi uske pothe se hi hogi. Ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dena beta.

Shivraj and his family are seen entering the hospital, while Navya and her family are inconsolable. A silhouette is seen kneeling beside Navya. With a smile, her grandfather says,

Meri pyaari beti ka khyaal rakh loge na beta?

Wada karta hoon dadaji.

Shivraj maaf karna dost, humaare bachon ki shaadi nahi dekh paaunga main. Lekin mujhe pata hai ki tu meri navya ko kabhi kisi bhi cheez ki taqleef nahi hone dega.
Shivraj holds the hand of his dearest friend and says,

Ek waada tune kiya tha shivraj aur ek waada main tujhse karta hoon, navya humaare ghar mein bahu nahi beti ban kar rahegi.

With a smile, Yashvardhan takes his last breath. The entire family is saddened by the demise of the most loved member of their family.

10 DAYS LATER:

Navya's Father suraj spoke,

Ayesha, chiraag bhaisahab called me today. He is visiting us Tomorrow, to discuss about what should be done next.

Listening to the conversation of his parents Aaransh says,

How long are you going to pretend, dad? Don't you know the reason for which he is visiting us tomorrow? How can you do this to di? Will that man give her the happiness that she deserves? Have you ever thought about it?

Firstly, stop calling him like that, Aaransh. His name is Arjun, and this marriage will not be my decision; it is Navya who will decide about it. If she disagrees with it, then I will speak to Chirag Bhaisahab.

I will speak to di dad,

Saying this, Aaransh walked to his di's room, only to see her staring out of her window.

You heard us speaking right?

He says, navya nods her head not looking up at him.

---------------------------------------------

What will happen next in Navya's life will she decide what has to be done next?? Stay tuned. And also pls don't forget to vote and also let me know if there is something I need to improve in the comments 🌟

Love,
Ishika 💗