23

Though he agreed to pose as my inspiration I don't want him to tease me in the future

Though he agreed to pose as my inspiration I don't want him to tease me in the future. Ekansh told me that our family reads my books and I was shook, And a week back when Mr. Raivansh was sleeping I blocked his account and thus he cannot have access to my book *evil grin* and This means that I have closed all his chances of teasing me.

It's been a month and a half now since we've married and he still sleeps on the couch without any complaints. But, I feel bad for him. Ek toh pahaad jaisa aadmi itne se couch pe kaise soye bhala. So I've decided to ask him the question. I bit my nails as I was on our bed and he was taking a shower I guess. I layed down on the bed waiting for him to come out, and I heard the sound of the door. I raised on my elbows and looked at him walking out of the washroom in his white shirt, drying his hair and my palms felt super sweaty. He walked up near his couch and I cleared my throat and he arched his eyebrows looking at me.

"What is it Navya". He questioned!!

"Woh... I was...main.... ITHINKYOUSHOULDSLEEPWITHME". I said and he was confused.

"I understood nothing Navya, You've gotta be clear". He said

I heaved a deep sigh, This is very difficult.

"I think you should sleep with me". I said and he smirked crossing his hands on his chest, and I looked away immediately.

"I didn't knew you were this desperate Biwi ji, Aap meri izzat lutna chahti hai". He said and my eyes widened and crimson painted my cheeks, He walked closer as I was sitting on the bed he bent closer looking into my eye and his smirk grew wider.

I quickly picked up a pillow and hit him on his face and he held my hand and pulled me closer.

"You shouldn't tease me like That". I said and he smiled.

He came closer to my ear tucking a strand of my hair and whispered in my ear.

"Your words made me tease you biwi". He said and moved away from my ear. And I realised what I said, I asked him to SLEEP with me. Good job Navya, very good. I quickly covered my mouth with both my hands.

"I didn't mean it that way". I said and he laughed.

"Then in what way did you mean it Navya!?". He questioned smiling.

I looked down fidgeting my fingers.

"Woh.... Aap Uss couch pe, mera matlab you are tall and sleeping on that couch must be very uncomfortable toh I think you should sleep on bed". I said

"With You!?". He said and I immediately looked up at him His smile made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Hmm..." I nodded my head in return. He walked to the couch picking up his bed sheet and pillow, I took it from him and placed it on the bed.

My heart was beating so fast as if it would come out of my chest. We both layed down on the bed with a nice amount of distance between us. I turned my back towards him, The sound of clock, and the dim moonlight in our room made me fall asleep.