14

I nodded at his words and went inside the building and I was engulfed in a warm hug by prerna

"I missed you so much babe". Prerna said showing her heart puppy eyes.

"I missed you more priyu".

We went inside my cabin and prerna settled in a chair in front of me.

"So, how's married life treating you? Living the dream?" Prerna questioned.
"Oh, you know, it's not exactly a fairy tale. More like a compromise we both willingly signed up for". I said

"Compromise? Sounds thrilling. Did you have to compromise on who gets control of the TV remote?" She joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Among other things, yes. We're masters of compromise, you could say". I replied

"You are truly sarcastic navs. *She rolled her eyes* and also Wow, the epitome of romance. I can feel the compromise in the air.

"It's a unique kind of magic, the compromise magic. You wouldn't understand until you've tried it." I flipped my hair and she groaned in annoyance

"I'll take your word for it. Just remember, compromise or not, I'll be here to tease you about it".

She said and a snort left my mouth. How much ever I try to hide it I cannot deny that he treats me well and what was I doing!? Lying to him? Will he ever forgive me for everything I was doing with him?

"Navs..... Where are you lost?" Prerna called my name breaking me out of my trance.

"Can I ask you something? I've been grappling with this dilemma, and I need your perspective".

"Shoot, I'm all ears. What's on your mind?" She replied

"It's about this internal struggle I'm having. I'm torn between. Ughhh the thing I am doing what if it breaks his heart? and, well, I just can't really think about anything." I said

"Whoa, heavy stuff. What's causing the dilemma?"
"I can see he's deeply into this trying to put his all in making this marriage work, and I fear that breaking his heart might be inevitable. But at the same time, I know that if he gets to know about whatever I've done I'll end up becoming the source of his pain".

"Tough spot. Have you considered talking to him and telling him the truth"?

"I'm afraid it might hurt him even more. It's like trying to find the least painful way to deliver it".

"Yeah, those situations are never easy. Just make sure whatever decision you make is honest and considerate. It's better to be upfront than to let things linger".

"You're right. It's just hard to navigate these emotions". I replied

"Take your time, but don't forget to prioritize your own well-being too. Whatever you decide, I'm here to support you".

"Thank you priyu, I feel a little better now".

I hugged her and My phone beeped and I see a message from my boss suyash Asking me to meet him up in his cabin. I excused my self and walked to his cabin.

"Good Morning suyash, Why did you call me up?".

"Navya I wanted to know about the book you are currently working on".
He replied.

Shit..... I totally forgot about it. I have no idea in my brain and my mind seems to refuse for thinking about one. I did try writing but nothing helped.

"I am excited navya, tell me about the plot What's it about?
"Umm...  I'm trying to work on it suyash I haven't started working in it even a bit, but I'm hitting a bit of a roadblock. Can't seem to come up with any solid idea or plot.

"Ah, writer's block, the struggle is real. I told you about what your audience is expecting from you. Have you tried brainstorming or outlining some potential themes about the idea I gave you?".

"I've been staring at a blank page for hours. It's like my creativity took an extended vacation. I can't even come up with names for the characters".

"It happens to the best of us. Maybe take a break, clear your mind a bit. Inspiration often strikes when you least expect it". He said.

"I hope so. I just feel this pressure to come up with something amazing, you know?"

"Quality over quantity, always. Don't rush it. Maybe revisit some of your favorite books or look up at someone who can end up being the inspiration for your book. The right idea will find its way to you". Suyash said and I hummed in response.
"I appreciate the advice. It's just frustrating right now".

"Understandable. Writing is a journey, and sometimes the path is a bit winding. Take your time, and I'm sure you'll create something fantastic. If you need any help bouncing ideas around, I'm here".

"Do you know that you are such an amazing Boss?".

" I know I am". He replied and we laughed.

I walked back to my cabin, Took a deep breathe and opened my laptop. I kept staring at it for a while, Then took out my notebook and made a short mind map of the plot and decided to write a small blurb for my book. After an hour or so I came up with the name of my novel, it's characters and a few other minimalistic details which would help. I am still in denial If whether I should proceed or not in writing about two characters married without love. But alas, i have to work on it.

It feels good to be back to the place where I actually belong

It feels good to be back to the place where I actually belong. Arijit got me all the files and I cracked a deal too. It is stressful and my head is aching hard. I did have a coffee but nothing seems to help. And that's when I heard a knock on the door, and Arijit entered with a package in his hand. Arijit left it on the table and gave me a smile a teasing one I suppose. He left the cabin and I opened it to see my favorite food from my favourite restaurant and it also had a note attached to it which said,

"Do not get too excited Mr. Raivansh I am a very nice person, and I just wanted you to have your fav meal. Do not get any wrong idea".
                           - Navya Chopra

Her note brought a smile on my face. The note definitely caught my attention. It says Navya Chopra, She still isn't used to it I guess, So I took a pen and added Raivansh next to her name without striking the chopra. She has her own identity which no body can snatch away from her.

----------------------

Hello my moonlights, Yes you guys actually make my life bright so I am going to call you all moonlights, [shit it rhymes] 🤣🤧

I hope you guys enjoying reading my book I am planning to update on every Wednesday (or) Thursday not promising anything but let's see. I love you guys a lot and also what do you think Navya is hiding from Arjun!?

Stay tuned,

Xoxo,
Ishika 💗