27

Firstly thank you so much for all the love you guys are giving to Captivated by a compromise, the book is super close to 60K!! And I am so damn grateful for it. Can we take the book to 100k? Hopefully one day we will even if takes too long 🥺❤️ I love you guys so much moonlights thankyou for shining very bright.

Also I am thinking of giving a shoutout to one person here every time I drop an update so make sure you comment and vote on the chapter.

Raha na mere kaam ka jag sara,
Haan bass tere naam se hi guzara,
Ulajh ke yun na sulajh na saku,
Zubaaniyan teri jhoothi bhi sach lage
Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch lage
Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch Lage... 💗

These are the only moments where I can live my life to the fullest

These are the only moments where I can live my life to the fullest. Live my life with him. The fact that I got married to him considering it as nothing but a compromise still makes me laugh. Who am I kidding? The man who I'd thought would never treat me nice, treats me like a queen.

The night was pain ful to another extent. I could barely sleep but him holding me close made me feel alive.

The next day We had to get My MRI and CT scan done. My body tightened at the thought of getting the scans done. My hands trembled and I knew he noticed it too, and I hid my hands behind my back. I kept purposely avoiding his gaze as tears built my eyes. I was pretending to be strong, But no I wasn't. I followed the nurse into the scanning room. My breathe became heavy as they kept that weird cave shaped machine on my head, and I could bearly breathe. My jaw clenched and my fists formed on its own.

Mr. Raivansh was in the nursing suit now as no metal objects were allowed in the room. He squeezed my hand and I laid on the strecher and tightly closed my eyes.

He held me close everytime I was on the verge of a panic attack. After 15 mins we were done. He helped me stand on my feet. And we both walked out of the room.

"You were so Good Navya, I am so proud of you". Mr. Raivansh said as he pulled me on his lap. I nuzzled my head on his neck and he kept rubbing my back cooing me.

"Thankyou for being there with me". I said and gently rubbed my head.
"I'd always be there for you Navya". He said and placed a chaste kiss on my head.

After a few minutes the doctor came running and he said something that sweeped the floor of my feet.

"I am sorry Mr. Raivansh but Mrs. Raivansh is not having any brain tumor. There is another patient here who is Named Navya and the nurse here got confused. Mrs. Raivansh just had an allergic reaction and that caused her nose bleed. I am sorry for the inconvenience". The doctor said and Mr. Raivansh boiled in anger.