19

Firstly Thank you for 10k reads I swear a small tear left my eye when I saw it. Keep reading my book and aap sabko dher saara pyaara 🥺💗 Also please remember to complete the target 🎯

 Keep reading my book and aap sabko dher saara pyaara 🥺💗 Also please remember to complete the target 🎯

"I am all ears Navya tell me about your scars and I will heal them". I said and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

I wiped of the tear and pulled her onto my lap, with her legs on the either sides of my torso and my hand secured her by the waist.

"Memories from my childhood flood my mind, and I feel compelled to share with you the moments when loneliness wrapped itself around me like a suffocating cloak. It was during those times when my parents, failed to understand the depth of my passion and hobbies.
Nights became silent battlegrounds where tears fought their way down my cheeks, echoing the pain of unspoken words and unmet understanding. Each taunt from family members felt like a jab at my very core, as if my dreams were inconsequential, and my desires were mere whispers in the wind.
I harbor a deep resentment for destiny, for it was touted as a comforting guide, yet it led me to a path strewn with broken promises. The very notion of believing in destiny feels like a cruel joke played by those who, in their urging, concealed the harsh reality of life's unpredictability. My dreams were not accepted and celebrated. I wish I was heard and loved".

She completed and a sob left her mouth. I pulled her into a hug and calmed her down. After a few minutes I made her look at me and my big hands cupped her cheeks.

"I see you Navya, truly see you. Your voice, your thoughts, your dreams-they matter to me. You'll never be ignored or unheard again, because I'm here to listen, to understand, alright?". I said and a stupid tear left down her cheek again. And I wiped it off. Her tears break my heart even after letting me know about her childhood she was upset.

"Ah look at, my little cry baby, sharing all those childhood stories." I said and she lifted her eyes glaring at me *cute*

She responded with a cute pout, insisting, "I am not a cry baby! Don't call me that". She rubbed her nose.

"Are you hungry"? I asked her and she shook her head in a no.