13

"Favourite colour? You know, I've never really thought about having a favorite color

"Favourite colour? You know, I've never really thought about having a favorite color. I guess I just don't have one". I said

"You know, it's just been three days of me and you living together but still you don't fail to surprise me. Anyways I believe that everyone has a color that resonates with them. It's like finding a piece of your soul in a hue. You'll discover your color, and when you do, it'll be magical". She said

"You definitely prove that you are an author, your words hold a very huge depth". I said and she smiled

"Would you believe me if I said that I always wished to be an author?"

She smiled and continued,

"It feels absolutely incredible to have achieved my dream of becoming an author. I can't even put into words how happy and content I am. Every day, I wake up excited to create new stories and share them with the world. It's truly a heartwarming feeling to know that my words can bring joy and inspiration to others. I'm just so grateful for this journey and the opportunity to pursue my passion". She completed.

"I am glad that you are getting to do what you love the most, I hope you continue sharing your beautiful words with the world".

I said and she gave me a heart stopping smile, something so genuine and totally pretty.

"Are you scared of anything, I mean do you have a phobia?".

She questioned and I gulped a hard lump in my throat. Should I tell her about it?

"Well, if I'm being honest, one thing that really gets to me is darkness. It's like this overwhelming feeling of the unknown, not being able to see what's around me. I guess it's a fear of the unseen and the uncertainty that comes with it". I said

"Yeah, darkness can be quite a metaphor for the challenging times in life. It's like being surrounded by uncertainty and not knowing what lies ahead. It can feel overwhelming, like you said. "But just like how the sun rises after the darkest night, there's always hope and light waiting to guide us through" It's important to remember that even in the darkest moments, there's a chance for growth and transformation. We just have to keep pushing forward and trust that the light will find its way back into our lives.

I couldn't tell her about it!! I've never feared darkness it kept consuming me on its own. I'd never let her see my vulnerability. Never.

We were immersed in talking and didn't realise when we reached our home. I got down and helped her to get down as well, We thanked the truck driver and entered inside.

"Kaha the tum dono itni der kaun lagata hai!?". Maa questioned us the minute we stepped in. [where were you two and what took you both so long?]

"We are fine maa, our car broke down and a lot of chaos took place but we finally reached". Maa hugged both of us.

We were exhausted and tired as hell, and we didn't realise when sleep consumed us

New day new beginning, My eyes fell on Mr. Raivansh who was asleep on the couch, I am happy that the lavender spray helps him to sleep well. I've noticed that he doesn't get proper sleep, wait, does he even sleep. Even on the first day of our marriage he was in the balcony reading some book so I am assuming that he doesn't usually sleep. I don't want to intervene in it. I quickly did my morning routine, took a shower and by the time I got out of the washroom, Mr. Raivansh was awake. He rubbed his eyes and then it met mine.

"Good Morning Mr. Raivansh". I wished him

"Good Morning, You are ready to get back to work?".

"Oh yes, I am excited to get back to my company".

"Alright, I'll get ready and drop you, It's been long since I went to work". He said

"Mr. Raivansh stop acting as if it's been ages of you not going to work".

He laughed too. His morning voice is just too good to be true. I smiled and nodded at him. We had our breakfast with our family with lots of banters which ended up with laughters. We were walking out of our house and I realised that I had left some papers in the room. So I decided to ask him to wait for me for a few minutes.

"Suniye...."

He turned around and looked at me,

"Sunaiye....."

he replied with a small smile. My heart stopped for a second or two and I felt something weird in my stomach. He arched his eyebrows looking at me and I turned my gaze away from him with my face completely flushed. I cleared my throat and said...

"Woh... I forgot some papers, I'll get them quickly".

"Okay I am outside you don't need to hurry, I'd be standing near the car". He said and I nodded. I quickly went up to our room and got the papers. He was standing near the car I walked past him and before I could grab the door of the passenger seat he opened the door for me. And I looked up at him to see a smile on his face. He was treating me like a passenger princess. A smile made its way through my lips. I sat in and he drove us to my place, I got down and thanked him.

"Till what time will you be done?". He questioned.

"Huh"!? I was confused, is he going to come and pick me up!?

"You can call me before you leave and I'll pick you up". He said

"Your office is in the opposite direction it'll be very difficult for you to pick me up".

"No matter how far you are I'll always be there to pick you up". He said with a soft smile on his face, and his smile took my breathe away.

My heart started racing at his words. His words felt gentle and soothing. He was definitely healing something he never broke.
_______________

HELOO guys, I hope everyone is doing good, please vote and also let me know if you liked this chapter or not. Also follow me on Instagram @chaandvirgo is the acc I am active there so you'll get to know about the spoilers❤️ Also, Thankyou for all the love we'd be hitting 5k reads by the end of January I guess, Keep loving the book and it would make my day if you drop a few comments.

And also for people who might be thinking about how quick they are getting close to each other, it might feel like I am rushing it but I am not. Arjun and Navya both have their own past. Arjun is treating navya the way she was never treated and Navya will heal all his scars of past. So stay tuned ❤️

Xoxo,
Ishika 💗