7

I changed my clothes and walked down my room to see all of my family giggling and chatting and the minute they turned to look at me their eyes widened in shock and I can totally understand the reason of their reactions

I changed my clothes and walked down my room to see all of my family giggling and chatting and the minute they turned to look at me their eyes widened in shock and I can totally understand the reason of their reactions. Mrs. Raivansh was confused by their reactions, I let out a small snort, My Family is way more dramatic than those daily soaps.

"Good Morning, Everyone". I greeted My family.

"Dadi lagta hai Aaj Suraj kahi aur se nikla hai, (Grandma, it seems like the sun has come out from somewhere else today.) Ekansh spoke.

"Exactly, Bhai you look very strange today", Jiya gave me an utterly funny look, and my family being the dramatic ones laughed at her reaction.

"Bhai, Tune subah subah pee toh nahi rakhi?". (Did you have a drink this morning?".)

One glare from bhabhi, maa and dadi was enough to shut aakash bhai's mouth.
"Aakash please have a filter over your mouth, Think before speaking in front of elders".

"I never thought I'd see Arjun wearing anything except black all my life". My dadi spoke with an exhilarating sigh.

"Dadi, Jab biwi peheneko bolengi tab pehna hi padega na". [When wife asks you to wear it, You'll have to wear it na.]

Ekansh spoke eyeing Me & Mrs. Raivansh with the most Mischievous set of eyes. My eyes lock with Mrs. Raivansh just for a milli second and she looks away from me. Her cheeks turning into the most prettiest shade of red, A completely beautiful one. Not just me but Maa noticed it too!!

"Now, stop troubling My son & Daughter in law. Everyone please have your breakfast, Navya beta Please bring the kheer that you made for all of us".

Mrs. Raivansh nodded her head as maa followed her to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen as maa held my hand,

"Do you know about the magic spell that you just casted on my son navya navya beta?". Maa asked me while smiling from ear to ear. I was clueless at the minute. Maa sensed my confusion and replied to her own question.

"Arjun has never worn any colour except black, And even during your wedding we had to force him to wear a white sherwani".

Curiosity grew in my mind, Why does he only wear black?? Should I ask maa? Am I intervening in his life? Nahi yaar (No man) I am not. He is my legally wedded husband and I have all the rights to know about it.

"Maa, Can I ask you something? Is black his favourite colour? I mean why does he only wear black clothes"?

Maa looked at me and smiled, She patted my cheeks and said,

"Kuch sawal jinse Jude ho, unhi se un sawalon ke jawab maang lene chahiye". [Answers to certain questions should be sought only from those to whom they are related.]

I understood what Maa meant, But Am I ready to question Mr. Raivansh about his own life & preferences? I don't want to cross the boundaries that is between us. I smiled and nodded at maa. We walked out of the kitchen to serve kheer to everyone. All of my family started feasting on the kheer, It made me feel content seeing all of them enjoying it. Dadi, Dadu, papa and maa gave me my (pehli Rasoi) gift which were a beautiful set of bangles and an extremely pretty neck piece.

"Arjun Kaisi lagi kheer?" Ekta Bhabhi questioned Mr. Raichand.

"Achi hai bhabhi!". He spoke looking at her.

"Tsk, Bhabhi I am so sorry I don't know How you are going to live with this grumpy mam, Compliment bhi nahi Dena aata hai inko, "ACHA HAI".

Ekansh Immitated Mr. Raivansh and all of us laughed, Mr. Raivansh threw an apple at Ekansh which he dodged successfully.

"Bhai, Ache se compliment do na bhabhi ko". Jiya nudged him and he sighed.

"Kheer is so beautiful, So elegant just looking and tasting like a wow!!".

My entire family burst out laughing. And it made me smile too. Mr. Raivansh smiled as well. His smile is a little too dangerous for my small heart.

"Acha ab sab log jaake reception party ki taiyaari Karo". [Ok now everyone pls prepare for the reception] Dadaji spoke.

The day passed by real quick. I was in my room wearing my reception outfit. All of our family members left for the venue. My outfit is actually very pretty. Mr. Raivansh's mom, Sorry my maa Has an extremely beautiful choice.

It is a beautiful white lehenga, With a very inquisitive & intricate emerald jewellery. It compliments the outfit so well. The details on my lehenga is so subtle yet so elegant and subsequently my makeup isn't too much. I was ready with my jewellery, Makeup & lehenga. The strings of my blouse were still undone. I decided to call Jiya for help but that's of no use as she left with all others.

"Calling *HIM* is the least I'd do, should I change my outfit? Nahh.... maa bought this for me, she'll feel bad, Should I wear some other blouse?".

My chain of thoughts broke as I heard a knock on the door. Mr. Raivansh entered my room.... *OUR* room.

I turned holding the strings of my blouse such that my face was facing him. He strides closer to me and gently holds my waist with his one hand and spins me around. He pushed my hair to the side and.........

CLIFFHANGER:

Hehehe next chapter mein kuch bahut cliche hone waala hai 🤣😭

Sorry for the chotu chapter, but tell me about three favourite food items of yours ❤️

Xoxo
Ishika 💗