2

Please let me know if you need any changes. And also don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

Di, look at me....
Aaransh makes navya look up at him!

Are you going to agree to this shit di? Where is my fighter sister who believes in self love first?? I am with you di, say no to dad and reject this wedding. Besides, daadu would never be happy to see his favourite grand child suffer.

Navya holds his hand and says,

I know aaransh, I've never allowed anyone to take decisions of my life, i'll speak to Mr. Raivansh Tomorrow.... This will come to an end soon.

Next Morning, Raivanshs' visit the chopra mansion...... Navya is seen pacing in her room, what will she say to him? All her life she has never worried about anything, but this man has always been on her nerves, how will she face this man after years?? Jhanvi enters the room,

Di aapko bula rahe hai.
[They are calling you di.]

Navya walks down the stairs, her mind occupied with endless thoughts. She is hell-bent to end this arrangement as soon as possible. She can feel his dark stare over her enough to burn holes through her skin. She greets the elders and settles down beside Lekha & Nandini Raivansh.

"Navya beta main jaanti hoon yeh sab bahut naya aur bahut alag hai, lekin agar tum iss rishte se koi bhi pareshaani hai toh hum iss baat ko aage nahi badhayenge". Nandini says....

"Can I please speak to Mr. Raivansh for a minute".

Navya says, and Arjun's head shoots up to look at her. The elders look at each other and nod their heads. Arjun follows Navya to the room as she enters. Arjun closes the door and looks at her, asking her to speak

Say no to this wedding, and you will get whatever you want!

Arjun is gobsmacked after what she said. Nobody has used such a tone and words in front of him,but this girl has been a pure nuisance ever since she met him. With a sarcastic smile, he speaks

Still the same, Ms. Chopra? You haven't changed a bit... Tsk Stubborn and irritating.

You haven't changed as well, Mr. Raivansh; you still have the habit of ruining things by opening your mouth.

Arjun ignores her words and says,

"Anyways Ms.Chopra I don't think there is anything that I would want from you! But tell me, What can you offer me for saying no to this wedding?

"A big mansion, any car that you want, a huge collection of watches-wish for anything, and you'll get it.

Arjun Laughs at her bravery, or maybe stupidity.

How can you think so much with your tiny brain? Ms. Chopra, I guess you've apparently lost your memories. If yes, then let me remind you that I am Arjun Raivansh, and let me repeat myself: I have everything. There is nothing I want from you.

Ok, fine, Mr. Raivansh. But disagree with this wedding, and you'll be free.

Free from what Ms. Chopra?
Free from my tantrums and idiocy

Arjun has a small smile occupying his mind. He moves closer to her, looking deep into her eyes.

And what if I don't want to be free from any of it?

He mentally face palms himself for getting out of track; he was never like this, but with her....

What? Navya says... Arjun clears his throat!

Ms. Chopra, give me one valid reason to say no to this alliance, and I will back off. He raises his hands in the air and settles on the bed.

I don't want to marry you. Isn't that enough of a reason?

Ms. Chopra You are failing to fulfil your grandfather's promise. Will that make him happy? Tsk, such a pity.

Navya smirks. You are such a manipulator, Mr. Raivansh. You know that, right? Let's reverse the question, Mr. Raivansh: Why in the world do you want to marry me? What benefit would you get from it?
There are many reasons for me to say yes, Ms. Chopra. But that shouldn't be your concern. Anyway, is it a yes or no?

Mr. Raivansh listen to...........

Arjun cuts her off!

Yes or No Ms.Chopra

Anger rushes through her veins as she moves closer to him, bends closer to his face, and smirks.

Fine Marry me, Mr. Raivansh!

As you wish, Ms. Chopra, I'll send you a location. Meet me there, and we can discuss the contract.

A contract?

Yes, Ms. Chopra, any issues?

She lets out a laugh of annoyance. This is not your college SIR He grits his teeth, hearing the word Sir from her mouth as she continues speaking.

If you want it this way, Mr. Raivansh, let it be. Two can play this game right?

Navya smirks and moves closer to him. As he stands up.

Bring it on Mr. Raivansh I like it when things are fun.

Arjun bends closer to her face and says,

Trust me Ms. Chopra This is going to be A complete roller coaster ride.

Both walk out of the room as the elders eagerly wait for their answers.

To be Continued:

Hehehe sorry for the short update, Bada update will come soon until then love you all 💗

Xoxo,
Ishika 🌟