17

Guys Target toh complete karna padega na ☹️ Khair next chapter is going to be super cute 🥺❤️

Home is where the heart is I am back home maa made the most delicious dinner ever and I was full

Home is where the heart is I am back home maa made the most delicious dinner ever and I was full. I wouldn't lie Mr. Raivansh's bed is damn soft. The day passed by in a brim and as usual I woke up the next morning and Got ready to leave to meet my parents it is my pagphera today. Honestly speaking I am not missing my parents I mean I am not missing them like too much, But yeah it is what it is. I quickly got ready and wore a saree and trust me it is a task lekin agar nahi pehena toh bua ke taunts sun ne padenge. I don't know if all the buas in the world are this dramatic. Anyways, I got ready Maa and dadi had packed some gifts for my family for me to take them. Mr. Raivansh is asked to pick me up tomorrow. We sat in the car and he started driving ahead.

"I guess You are going to miss me a lot?" He said and I laughed

"You wish Mr. Husband".
He laughed at my comment.

"Jokes apart, take care of yourself and you can call me anytime if you need something alright?". He said to me

His words always seem so genuine, so kind and I don't think apart from aaransh any man has treated me well. But Mr. Raivansh is proving me wrong every single time.

I nodded my head. We reached Our house yes it is ours as everything mine now is his too. Maa and papa greeted us. Aaransh & jiya engulfed me in a hug. All my relatives were smiling so hard looking at Mr. Raivansh oh They never smiled at me like that. Huhhh

Maa was serving Mr. Raivansh kachori and this man had eaten four kachoris and was eating the sixth one already. I need to stop him. And the treatment my family was giving him was surely making me jealous. Bhai daamad hai koi husn para nahi hai woh. I sat beside him and and he looked at me with kachori stuffed in his mouth, He looks cute thoo.

"Looks like you're the favorite son-in-law around here. Are you trying to outshine the rest of us?" I whispered

"Just enjoying the hospitality. Why, jealous much?" He smirked even with that damn kachori in his mouth.

"Maybe a little. I mean, they practically serve you on a silver platter. Planning to leave any food for the rest of us?" I whispered again

"I'll consider it, but no promises. Maybe I'm just too charming for them to resist." He said and I had to control the urge of rolling my eyes.

"Charm??? Mr. Raivansh aap already 5 kachori thoos chuke hai".

"Haan toh it's not my fault they are tasty, I think I should have one more". He said and was ready to grab one more and I hit his hand asking him to stop.

"Aapka pet hai ya tanki? Itna khaayenge toh tabiyat kharab ho jayegi".

"Agar tabiyat kharab hogayi toh aap haina sudhaar ne ke liye". He said and a smile left my lips.