25

रहने को मिल गया तेरे दिल का शहर,
है यहाँ धुप भी जैसे ठंडी लहर ,
वक़्त ऐसे हुआ मेहरबां,
के रंग लगेया इश्क दा,
मई तेरा होया इश्स तरह,
के रंग लागगेया इश्क़ दा. 💗

And that's when A car from the parking lot was behind her and when she was about to get away to the side her heel broke and she fell down a little too harsh

And that's when A car from the parking lot was behind her and when she was about to get away to the side her heel broke and she fell down a little too harsh. She held her leg.

I ran out of my cabin to wait for the lift but The luck is not on my side today, So I ran down from the 15th floor using the stairs.

I got down the building and dashed towards the parking area, and she was trying to stand up yelping in pain. Tears fell down her face and I walked closer.

I sighed and got down on my knees, gently tucking the strands of her hair before lifting her up in my arms and placing her on the outer hood of the car. I wiped her tears from the back of my hand and she stared at me with her doe eyes.

I got down on my knees, gently removing her heels and looked in her eye and immediately twisted her feet and she screamed in pain. My hand never left her feet, as she kept her hand on mine.

"You should've been careful Navya". I said and she nodded her head with her tear strained face.

The murmuring around the parking area was now a little too loud.

"Mr. Raivansh sab log dekh rahe hai, Please remove your hands from my feet". She said, looking away.

"Toh? Apni hi arddhangini ke pair ko chu Raha, kisi aur ki biwi ke nahi". I replied and Even without looking at her I knew blush must've stained her cheeks.

(I am touching the feet of my wife not someone else's)

"There's no show going on here get back to work".

Heat rushed my cheeks when he called me his Ardhangini, His aura changed completely when he asked the people in the parking area to get back to their work

Heat rushed my cheeks when he called me his Ardhangini, His aura changed completely when he asked the people in the parking area to get back to their work. He is very nice to me and I must've done something that made him mad, does he know about it?? No he can't there is now way.