5

Wedding Day:

I don't understand what makes maa and bhabhi so much excited

I don't understand what makes maa and bhabhi so much excited. Maa tied the sehra on my head and bhabhi did my aarti.

"Arjun, she is going to leave her entire family to be with us and it is not going to be easy for her. I totally understand the situation for which you both agreed to this wedding, But make sure you always treat her right". Maa said to me patting my shoulders.

"I promise ma I'll always cherish and protect her", I said to maa, she kissed my forehead and bhabhi patted my cheek. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before heading out of the room.

We reached the venue and Ms. Chopra's mother completed all the rituals before reaching the mandap. That's when Aaransh came near me.

"I need to have a word with you before you marry my sister." Aaransh said

"Sure, what's on your mind, Aaransh?"

"I love my sister more than anything in the world, and I can't stress this enough - you better treat her right. She means everything to me and It's not just about making her happy today, but for the rest of your lives. She deserves all the love and respect you can give her."

"I have a sister too and I can totally understand your concern. And You have my word Aaransh, I will do everything in my power to ensure that her opinions, her dreams and her boundaries are respected".

"Good. I'm counting on you, and I'll be watching. Don't let my sister down, okay, and if you do so I wouldn't mind breaking a few bones".

"I won't, Aaransh, I'll always treat her with the respect she deserves." He smiled.

"Welcome to the family jiju". I smiled. This boy surely loves his sister and I can understand his concern too.
Ms. Chopra's dad led me to the mandap. It was time, My life is going to change.

Slowly walking towards her parents, she held their hands and said, Ek aakhri baar mera haath pakad lijiye maa,papa

Slowly walking towards her parents, she held their hands and said, Ek aakhri baar mera haath pakad lijiye maa,papa. Her parents kissed her head and walked her down the aisle.