Chapter 11: Mia Cloud.

Hi Everyone,

As promised the latest chapter even though I have started from the beginning of cyberpunk and marching through to get to the DLC, work and life, is chewing my time, I made sure to make time for this.

Now, someone left a comment about the time not making sense for the dive which is true if you are thinking time moves as Earth norm. I am sorry as I have yet to come up with a way to explain how the years go in this world because it isn't something Astra needed to teach Jayda so I will just sum it up here.

1 year equals 16 months.

1 month equals 5 weeks.

1 week equals 7 days. (1 year equals 560 days)

1 day equals 28 hours.

Hours and Minutes is the normal 60min, 60secs.

There are 4 seasons each having 4 months.

I hope this helps, as usual only basic editing has been done so, don't be an Asshat.

Have fun 😊

Chapter 11: Mia Cloud

Two days later the Wolf Song sailed up to the port they had left a year ago. The ship had fun teasing Frey and watching warmly as Jayda and Frey were together, they learnt how Astra became a Wildling and for a few moments had met a live Celestial Dire Wolf. The only reason they shared so much with the Wolf Song was because they were bound by contract and the fact, they considered the women shipmates to keep their secrets. They didn't dock at the port as it was full of merchant ships ready to set sail the moment Wolf Ships showed up, so Tore turned the ship back to the little beach they had lived on and ran aground. Hilde jumped over with a heavy anchor and ran forward to place the land anchor.

Others jumped over with ropes to haul the ship further up the beach, Astra and Frey helped to drag the Wolf Song up. Once the ship was safely beached Jayda and the last of the crew disembarked.

Tore walked over to Astra and Frey with Jayda. "How long are you sticking around?" Astra asked.

Tore shrugged, "Seer said two years, so, maybe three."

"Yeah, it felt like everyone was on edge, so a war is that close." Astra remarked.

Tore grunted in disgust, factions, it was something only southerners needed, Barbarians were strong, they might have alliances, but they didn't need to title themselves according to a belief structure.

"But Dalla said nothing will come of it," Frey added. "She said true Barbarians will win, no real contest."

"And the seers aren't warning the greedy pricks so that they can be ousted," Tore stated, the seers knew what they were planning, knew they would fail and were making sure that happened to cut away the weakness they represented.

"We are going to check in with the guild," Astra told him.

"Just a moment," Tore told her, he jogged over to his people and gave them a few orders to clean up camp, do any repairs and gather wood while he went to the guild to see if there were any good jobs for them. he came back and went with Jayda, Frey, and Astra to the town.

After a cursory check of their cards, they were let into the town, and they moved to the Adventurer guild to check in. They walked into the guild and up to the counters, Jayda, Frey, and Astra to one desk, Tore to another.

"Tore welcome back," the staff member said they turned and pulled out a collection of jobs already lodged with the guild for a Wolf Ship.

"We aren't taking any jobs that will take us back to Holmston." Tore warned them as he offered his card to register that his ship was here.