The White House

Henry is reading a book laying on the bed while Alex taking the shower. After the press meet and everything they really exhausted. They both need a 24 hour sleep atleast.

Seeing Alex steps out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe Henry paused his reading and placed the book beside him and stare at Alex with his sweet small eyes. That look on Henry's face made Alex blush and a wide smile grossed across his mouth. After everything,.... they finally found some happiness in each other.

Henry slid from the bed and sits on the bed side while Alex is walking towards Henry. Henry grabbed Alex's bathrobe and pulled Alex towards him with his single hand. Then rest his hands on Alex's waist and look him up. Alex rubs Henry's right cheek with his fingers, his other hand caressed Henry's back neck. They start to stare at each other, like they don't want to take their eyes away from each other. Alex leaned towards Henry and placed his lips on Henry's forehead. That was as sweet as the wedding cake they destroyed.

"Oh Henry, what would've I done if you weren't with me." Alex said so sweetly that melts Henry.

"Don't worry sweetheart I'm always here." Henry said with his mocking tone and they laughed. But both of them know they will there for each other.

Henry gets up and takes Alex face in his hands.

"Oh... Look at your eyes, that really needs some rest... So go and get some sleep."

Alex leaned to kiss Henry with hunger, but Henry pulls his head away and pushes Alex to the bed. He joined him on very next moment, climbs up the top of Alex and starts to kiss him, their tongues fight for domination. Henry untie his bathrobe tie and Alex wiggled out of that. Alex's hands was on Henry's ass and he tries to pull down his pajamas. Henry stopped him by holding his hands tight and takes his hands and pinned them above his head. Alex' face is filled with confusion.

"Oh.. look at you.. I've already told you what you want now... " Henry said.

"What?? No..um.. I'm fine... Come on Henry." Alex protests.

"Good night Alex." Henry released his hands, give him a good night kiss and lay besides him. He can see a real disappointment on Alex's face.

"Hey... You really think I'm that tired to don't make you come..."Alex starts but Henry cuts him.

"If you ever speak again this night I will sleep on next room for this week." Henry threatened.

"What???... You..."

"Last warning."

"Oh...um...I got it."