The Next Morning

Alex wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing. He picks up the phone and sees that it’s Nora calling.

"What on the earth you call me in the early morning, don't you allow me to sleep?" Alex says in an irritated tone.

"It's 10:30, you asshole". Nora replied.

"You wake me up to insult me!" Alex exclaimed.

"Hey! Shall we go back to Austin for couple of days. Me, you, Henry and Percy. June is busy and won't be there. We can enjoy the weekend. What's your thoughts on that". Nora says with excitement.

"Not a bad idea anyway. I already thought about going back there after election." Alex says.

"Oh! That's great, so you're in. Then we can talk about it later. I have things to do, but I was so excited to share my idea with you, that's why I called you now." Nora said in single breath.

"Ok! Later! But don't call me in the morning." Alex said.

He hang up the phone and look at Henry, the world class insomniac, who is sleeping like a log. He continues to stare at Henry till he wakes.

Henry stirred and lets out a small moan. His puppy eyes finally have opened and blinks at Alex. "Hey! You awake!" Henry says in sleepy voice.

"An hour ago." Alex replied and Henry smiled.

Henry turned towards Alex and kisses him. "Good morning my sweetheart."

Alex replied Henry's kiss with a sweet bite on his cheek and said. "Good morning my royal ass." Henry busted out a laugh.

"Hey! Nora just called me and told me about going back to Austin this weekend. You're in?" Alex asked.

"Of course, it will be fun, last time it didn't end well, my bad, so I also want to make it up for you." Henry said.

"Don't remind me about that. Anyway how dare you to leave me there without saying anything. I'm still piss about that." Alex says like he really pissed and also playfully.

"Oh my God, you still mad at me about that." Henry said that with an amusement.

"Yes I am." Alex said it without hesitation. But Henry senses Alex' playfulness.

"Ok ok ok. I think I have some remedies for that." Henry says and placed his lips on Alex neck and kissed him, then on his chest.

"You ok now?" Henry enquired.

"Not that much." Alex replied.
Henry found his way down. He kisses his stomach and hold his half hardened dick.

"Already hardened?"

"That's not for you. It's just morning arousal." Alex lied perfectly but not as perfect for fooled Henry.

"Yes of course." Henry takes his dick with his hand and...a sudden voice interrupts them.

Alex's phone. He looked at phone. It's Zahra.

"Hey, take the phone." Henry told him.
A sudden disappointment flashes through his face. Alex took the phone.

"What is it Zahra?"

"You didn't call Ms.Winfrey?"
Alex completely forget about that, he would have called her yesterday for some talkshow.

"Oh! Zahra I forget that."

"You forget that!" She says exaggeratedly. "how can you simply forget that?  How many times I had told you that."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll call her later."

"No. You should call her now."

"What! now??"

Henry get bored and get up from the bed and walked towards bathroom.

"Hey, where are you going!" Alex asked Henry when he saw him leaving.

"I'm not going anywhere." Zahra told him thinking that he is talking to her.

"Not you Zahra." Alex said " Henry!"

"I'm going to bathroom." He said with confusion.

"Wait, we didn't finish that" Alex complained.

"But we didn't even start anything." Henry replied. "Finish your job first Alex. I wanna do something very important." He said and winked and he get in bathroom.

"You're just insufferable." Alex said harshly.

"Alexx! Alexxx!" Meanwhile Zahra was yelling at him over the phone.

"Oh yeahhh!"

"I'm really done with your drama. Do what I said." Zahra yelled.

"You know one thing! you're also insufferable." Then he hang up the phone.

Alex was laying in the bed when Henry came back.

"Alex, let's do the work first, we have lot to do, cause we're going Austin this week."

A pleasant smile flashed across Alex's face.