The Climax

Alex was only half asleep when he heard a sharp sound from his phone. He takes the phone with his hand, his other hand wrapped around Henry, who is sleeping calmly. The first thing he noticed when he took the phone is the time. It's ten minutes past two o'clock, still he didn't get any peaceful sleep. He searched for the message, it's from an unknown number.

Unknown: I hope Hen is fine. I really miss my sweet pum.

He knows it's Luke. Alex blood flowed in the veins turned cold. He gets up from the bed and moved to the next room and called Amy. She takes the call at once.

"Alex? Is everything alright?" Amy asked through the phone.

"No. No. Luke send me a message." Alex tries to say it calmly as he could.

"What? We can track him with that. Send the details to me. It's only matter of minutes. I'll call you when we locate him." Amy says furiously.

"Ok. Fine." He hung up the call and send her the details.

Alex continues to stay in the living room, as he didn't want to wake Henry up. Alex walks around the room as his ass on fire. It only takes a few minutes to get a call from Amy.

"Yeah?"

"Alex. We located him. We're going there. Don't need to worry." Amy says.

"I'm coming with you." Alex sounds like he already decided.

"What? No. We can't, you know that." Amy tries convince him. But Alex is clearly not going to listen her.

"I want to go. He threatened my boyfriend. It's my job to keep him safe." Alex says sharply.

"I know Alex. I know how you feel now. But, it's not safe. And Henry won't allow that too."

"Don't worry he is sleeping. When he wakes up everything will be fine. And we can keep Cash here, so he won't be alone."

"I'm still saying that it's not safe. But I know no one can change your mind in this."

"Of course. I'm going."

He hung up the phone and gets into the room changed his clothes, walk back towards the door. Something very odd felt in his chest, he stops at the door and stares back at Henry who said him not to leave but Alex has to do this, end everything tonight. If he seeks Henry's permission for this, he knows how will end this. Henry is definitely not going to allow this.

Within few minutes Alex went to find Luke with Amy and with other agents. He lets Cash stay in their house in case of any emergency since Henry is alone at home.

They tracked the phone and reached the place where Luke was supposed to. But the place was empty. No sign of any people. It took several minutes to get them that was a false alarm.

"Fuck. What's going on?" Alex asks Amy furiously.

"I have no idea Alex. He is supposed to here." Amy says.

"Then where?" Alex starts to show his disappointment.

"I'm sure, he hide that phone somewhere here." Amy says to Alex.

"I'm not asking for the phone. I want that asshole." Alex screamed.

"Alex. Calm down. We can still find a way."

"How? I want it end today. I'm here leaving Henry alone there." Alex is in the verge of crying in the thoughts of Henry.

"Don't worry. He is not alone, Cash is there."

"I want to call him." He takes the phone to call Cash. "I think I should go back to Henry." He says to Amy.

He called Cash, but Cash is not picking up the call. Panick starts to gulp him alive.