The Call

"Hen?" Bea called out from the Henry's room in Kensington Palace.

"Here." Henry screams from the balcony.

"What are you doing here?" Bea asks.

"Just getting some air."

"You look terrible. Did my bro's lovesickness getting worsen?" Bea teased.

"C'mon Bea. I'm fine."

"Oh. I know you Hen. You are missing him!" Alex's law exams starts two weeks ago and Henry have to come back to London for national duty.

"It's been two weeks."Henry says unpleasantly.

"You're acting like you never even hear his voice in two weeks. You two having face time all the time." Bea says playfully.

"Still he is in another continent."

"One more week Hen." Bea consoles him.

Henry takes his phone as he heard a notification sound and opened the message. It's from an unknown number.

Unknown no. : Henry!!!

"It's definitely not Alex." Bea interrupts.

"How do know that?" Henry asked.

"From your facial expression. I can see a real disappointment in your face." Bea teased.

"Shut up Bea. His exam will end in any time soon. I have to call him. Will you please excuse us."

"I can't believe this. I wonder how Alex manage his studies and you at the same time." Bea exclaims.

"Oh. Bea. We don't talk that much."

"Okay. Whatever. I'm leaving."

Bea leaves the rooms and Henry examines the message he just received. From the country code he gets that it's from France. He thinks about his friends in France. He have only few friends there. By the time another message popped up.

Unknown no. : Are you going to ignore me sweet pum.

'Sweet pum' oh my God it's Luke! Henry's Heart beats fastened. He thinks Luke has gone forever. Now he is back. He can't think straight now.

Luke : Henry baby!!

Henry : what you want Luke?

Luke : YOU!

Henry : Can you please leave me alone?

Luke : I want to talk to you.

Henry : I don't want to talk to you. I already had a past experience from you.

Luke : sorry for the last time baby. I never wanted to hurt you. You over reacted.

Henry : Really? Whatever it is it's over. We're over. I never want to see your face.

Luke : You can't take the serious decision like this Hen. You will definitely come to me. I know how to make you. I'm going to give a small gift to your American boyfriend. Then you will understand what I'm capable of.

Henry starts to shake when he mentioned Alex.

Henry : No. What you want?

No replay.

Henry : Don't drag Alex in this. I will do anything.

No replay.

Henry : We can talk. Luke??

Still no reply so he called in the number, but no one answered.

"No. No. No. No. Please. Please. Take the call you fucker." Henry starts to panic and called Alex. But he didn't pick up. So he called Amy.