Morning at Austin

"Henry, come here now". Alex shouted at Henry from the raft. But Henry didn't listened to Alex, he continues his swimming, so Alex jump off from the raft and swim towards Henry and held him.

"You won't listen to me, huh?". Alex growled. Henry do nothing but smile at him.

"Come here". Alex says holding Henry's waist and pulled towards him.
He kisses Henry gently. Henry's one hand caressing Alex's hair and other one starts to explore his bottoms. He hold Alex's with his hand. A soft moan came out from Alex's mouth against Henry's lips. Then he left Alex there and swim towards the raft but he didn't climb up the raft just stops beside it waiting for Alex. When Alex joins him he pulled him towards his chest and kisses Alex. Henry kissed as if the world were ending. Then Alex lift Henry up to the raft and pulled down his shorts. He starts to eat him. Henry throws back his head with pleasure, he held Alex's hair for the support.

After they finished in the raft they came to their room. Alex went to the washroom and Henry took his phone on his hand to see a strange message from Luke, his ex boyfriend.

Luke: "You really are happy now?? You got your boyfriend! You remember what you told me? You are such a slut. Don't think you will get happily ever after."

Henry turned off his phone and sits on the bed folding his legs. Alex noticed Henry's sudden mood change as soon as he entered the room.

"What happened? You look heavy."

"Nothing." But Alex knows when he lies to him.

"That's why you sit like your entire bloodline thrown away the crown and now you have to become the King of seven Kingdoms."

"What? Seven..., oh my God Alex I'm not in this mood right now." Only Alex can say inappropriate jokes in situations like this but Henry can't help but adores this.

"Exactly. That's why I asked you 'what happened'.

Henry sighs, then took his phone and showed the message to Alex. Alex read it.

"What's this? Who is this guy?" Alex asked and his anger is evident on his face.

"It's Luke, my ex."

"Ohh!" Alex sighs "C'mon Henry, this is bullshit, you don't need to be sad for this."

"I'm not sad, um...I'm worried."

"For what?"

"I don't know. I just had the feeling..."

"What?" Alex asked confusingly.

"I don't know. These things. All of this. You. It's too perfect to be real." Henry is practically shouting at him.

Now Alex looks worried and confused. He says nothing but sit beside Henry, he placed his hand on Henry's thigh and rubs there with his thumb.

"Hen, I've no idea why you think like that. But, you should know that you deserve all the happiness in this world. I'm not sure, I'm really fit into that, but I can't even imagine a world without you, you're my everything Henry. So don't say stupid things. I'm always there for you." Alex's eyes filled with emotions and concerns for Henry.

Henry is in the verge of cry. He fight back his tears, but when Alex put a hand on Henry's shoulder, he lost it. He hugs Alex tightly as his life depends on that.