Kensington Palace part 2

"Hey Shaan.. Do you get anything important about him." Alex asks. He requested Shaan to collect the details about Luke. And he didn't tell that to Henry. Henry don't want Alex to follow Luke.

"I'm working on it. Anyway he has no criminal background." Shaan says.

"If you had filed a complaint when he assaulted Henry then there would have been."

"I already told you Alex, I wanted to report it. But His Highness was really going to some stuffs and I didn't want to cause more pain." Shaan says to Alex.

Alex hearts boomed in his chest by the words of Shaan. Shaan already told him the details about the incident. Henry didn't say anything clear so Alex went to Shaan. After the incident Henry got depressed. Luke, Henry's father's cancer and his death, it was really a hard time for him. Alex hate himself that he didn't there for him. He wished they had met earlier, then he could have helped him.

Alex leaves Shaan there and went to Henry's room. He is sitting on the chair in the balcony. It's been two days but Henry is still upset about the Luke's sudden visit and he is worried about Alex. He is afraid that he will do something to Alex in his anger towards him.

"What are you doing Hen?" Alex asks him when he came to the balcony. And the question wakes Henry up from the deep thoughts.

"I was enjoying the silence because some bellend wasn't here." It doesn't matter how much he scared and how sad he is, he always forgets about that around Alex.

"Oh. Ho, ho... Ok then I am leaving. You can enjoy all the silence in this boring Palace." Alex knows Henry loves when he is infuriating.

"Still better than your White house."

"Oh really. You are no longer welcome there."

"Thank God for that."

"Ok. Done. I'm leaving." Alex starts to walk away from Henry but he knows Henry will say something to him and he can take that an excuse for stay with him.

"Sit here Alex." Henry demands.

"Asks me politely." Alex stops.

"Oh really. Ok. Then, please sit here apple of my eye." Henry teased.

"How can anyone say no when someone pleads like this." An evil smile came across Alex's mouth.

"Ok. I don't care. Fuck off."

"Shut up Henry. I'm gonna sit here. Whatever the Prince of England says about it, I don't care." Alex says and sits the chair near Henry. Henry bursts out a laugh. Alex loves Henry's every laughs and he can't help from smiling at that. And the smiles fade and they start to stare at each other.

"What's that Hen?" Alex asks in serious tone.

"What?" Henry asks in confusingly.

"You are not happy. Something is bothering you."

"What? You can't see me!? " Henry makes a fake laugh.

"Yeah. I can see you, that's how I know you're not fine." Alex is talking to him very calmly. But inside he is everything but calm. He wanted to kill that son of a bitch, who makes Henry's life miserable. He wants to destroy every single person that cause him pain. The system. The fucking monarchy. He hates everything. Still he is calm because he don't want to cause more pain to Henry. Alex's love for Henry is over everything even over his hates.

"No Alex. Actually I'm fine. I'm bit worried about you." That 'you' is barely audible.

"How many times I've told you to stop doing that. We're together, nothing will come between us. Trust me. I'm here." Alex leans towards him and holds Henry's both hands.

"I know. But my stupid brain is playing mind games with me." Henry says with a smile.

"Of course I know that you've a stupid brain."

"Excuuse mee. Are you really consoling me or making fun of me." Henry protests.

"Both are same." Alex laughs at Henry.

"You are a terrible boyfriend." Henry laughs. This time not a fake laugh.