Alex's House in Austin

It's been almost a month since they reached Alex's house in Austin. They decided to take a break from everything and stay a month on here. Everything is back on track now. Luke never showed up again after that. Alex washed away all the insecurities from Henry. They spent their break wonderfully. In Alex's terms 'It's all chill now'. The only thing Alex is not happy about is his exams. He had to find time on studies.

They heard a horning bell when they were drinking the tea.

"It must be June." Alex says.

"Yeah." Henry says and walks towards the door to open it.

"Henry!!!" June exclaimed.

"You are acting like you have never seen me in person." He says and hugs June and kisses on her cheek.

"Oh. Here comes my sweet little brother. I missed you so much." June says and laughs and Alex.

"Oh. Thanks bug. I was enjoying the peace and you came!!!"

"We can enjoy the peace together." June says.

"You want tea? Alex just made it.." Henry says and June cut him off.

"Oh. If he made it, I don't want it."

"Then you should try Henry's tea. You will understand how well I make tea."

"I made tea the other day and I didn't see you complaining." Henry protests.

"Because I was too tired to make an argument."

"Fine. Don't ask me to make tea then."

Alex opens his mouth to say something and June cut him off.

"Guys. Come on. I'm not here to see your drama."

She sits on the couch.

"So you guys coming to the party tonight." June says casually swapping her phone.

"Yes. It will be fun." Henry says with excitement and looks at Alex who is not happy.

"I have to submit my assignments by tomorrow."

"Oh. You told me. I forgot." He says disappointingly.

"It's ok. You guys can have fun." Says Alex.

"We can go on other day then." Henry says.

"But she will leave by tomorrow." Alex says and looked at June.

"It's ok. We can go next time." June says.

"Yeah. It must be boring." Henry says to June.

"Are you saying going with me is boring? Ask your boyfriend about me." June throws a pillow towards Henry's direction.

"That's not what I meant." Henry says playfully.

"Now we're going. You're coming with me to the party." She says arrogantly.

"Oh my God." Henry laughs "Okay." Henry says and looked at Alex. Alex nodded with a laugh.

***

Alex checked his phone. It shows 1:05 am, still no sign of Henry and June. He take the phone and dialed Henry. He didn't pick up. Then he dialed June, she also didn't pick up. Alex starts to panick and called Amy.

"Alex?" Amy asked over the phone.

"Huh. They didn't picked my calls. Is everything ok?"

"They are still partying Alex. They are just fine."

"Oh. Really?"

"Actually His Highness is a bit out of control and doing Karoke now. I think it's about you." Amy laughs over phone.