The Roots

Henry wakes up on Alex's armpit. Hearing his sweet moans Alex's head stirs towards Henry and press his lips on Henry's forehead.

"Good morning baby." Alex says against Henry's nose and kissed there.

"Good morning Al." Henry says between his yawn. "You woke up early?"

"Yeah. Almost an hour ago."

"Then why are you still in the bed? You don't have anything to study?"

"It's been two weeks since I woke up beside you." Alex smirks and caressed Henry's cheeks with his fingers. Henry takes Alex's palm and placed a kiss there.

                                       ***

It's been an hour since Alex sitting infront of his laptop to study, he is thinking everying excepts his studies. His mind is wandering around the things happening around him. 'Things Amy said, thing Henry doesn't said...' He wants to know what Henry is hiding from him. He didn't even slept well last night. He knows Henry is still upset about the incident and enquires about the updation from the secret service but Alex lied well, he didn't say any words Amy told him last night. Henry didn't force Alex like last day probably he doesn't want to distract Alex from his studies but that doesn't mean Henry leaves everything behind and Alex knows that, he would definitely keep digging.

Alex wakes from his thoughts by a sudden ringing sound from Henry's phone. Henry is in the shower so Alex went to pick the call. It is a unknown number and from the country code he gets that it's from France. Alex's heart boomed in his chest.

That bastard.

Alex picked the call.

"Hey sweet pum. I thought you are mad at me and wouldn't pick the call." Luke from the other end starts to speaks as soon as Alex picks the call.

"What you want?" Alex asks firmly.

"Alex?" He asks in a confusion."Is that you Alex?"

"Who do expect to pick the call then?" Alex tried his best to talk him with calmness.

"Oh. Alex. I think there must be some misunderstanding between you guys. Cause, I know Hen would never let you to talk with me." Alex thoughts suddenly went to rip his tongue off from him when he heard Henry's name from Luke's mouth. He doesn't even have the right to say his name.

"I don't know exactly how many times my boyfriend told you to not come on his way but I know I didn't said anything like that you before and now I'm saying you to not come on his way. This is first and last warning for you. If you ever try to make me give a second warning to you, I promise, you definitely regret your life decision." He says vigorously tightening his grip on the phone.

"I know Alex, I know. You can't let him go that easily. Is that his tight ass?" Luke tries to provoke Alex and Alex fisted his arm. "Or the filthiest sound he makes when he comes." Luke continues and Alex tightens his grip on the table beside him.

"You're playing with the fire, you bastard."

"I don't care Alex. I only care about Henry."

"If you once again say his name I will definitely rip your tongue off from your muddy mouth." Alex' voice rised higher than he expected and since he doesn't want Henry to hear this he moved further from where he was.

"You should discuss with your boyfriend before say anything like that to me." Luke says.

"What you really want?" Alex is running out of his patience.

"You can't give that to me Alex only Henry would. You know how badly I miss my sweet pum? Oh, Alex I really want to taste his lips again, his lips are fucking obscene." Alex really wish that he could teleport to France now and kill that asshole with his hands.

"You dreamt? You really think I would let you touch him again or even allowed to see him."

"We will see Alex. You can't tie him up on the bed on rest of his life."

"Of course not. But I can dismiss you from his life."

"Oh my God. I'm glad atleast you're tougher than Henry. If it was him, he would've definitely beg on me by this time. He is that miserable. He couldn't even stops me whenever I took him against his will..." Alex's heart drops when he heard what Luke just said and he can't deal with him right now, he hung up the call abruptly. And delete the history and placed the phone on the table at once.

Henry was abusing by this guy and he couldn't do anything till now. Even it was happened when they weren't together the guilt definitely going to swallow Alex alive. Henry didn't tell any of this to Alex. He said Henry's relationship with Luke like normal thing. Does he failed Henry? Alex starts to hyperventilate. He holds the chair near him and made his way on the floor. He tries to catch his breath before Henry would see him like this. He don't want Henry to see him now, especially when he can't explain the scene.

When Alex heard the bathroom door opens and closes he tries his best to gets up on the floor. But Henry rushes towards Alex when he saw Alex on floor, he holds Alex and helps to get up.

"Alex? What happened? Are you alright?" Henry asks nervously scrutinizing Alex's entire body.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Alex lied.

"You look like a shit."

"I felt dizziness when I suddenly get up. That's it. Probably my iron deficiency would have kicked me again." Alex fastly cooked up a story. He hates himself when he needs to lie Henry but he doesn't had choice here.

"That's it?" Henry furrows his eyebrows, he doesn't believed Alex entirely. "Maybe we can consult a doctor..." Henry starts and Alex cut him off.

"Oh. Chill. You didn't saw me on my exam seasons, that's why you are acting like this. Ask about this June." Alex says, forced a laugh and turned around but suddenly he felt two large hands hold him from behind on around his waist and abs. Henry rests his head on Alex's back.

"I love you." Henry gave Alex a tender kiss on his shoulder and Alex caressed Henry's hands.

"I love you too Hen." He says with shaken lips. He tries to hold his tears but he failed and let his tears fell.