The Making Up

Alex was cooking breakfast on the kitchen when two huge hands covered him from his behind.

"Hey babe, you were sleeping like sloth a minute ago." Alex teased Henry.

"I'm still sleepy." Henry says rubbing circles on Alex' abs.

"Then why did you get up?" Alex says cutting the tomato.

"You weren't there and I felt cold on your side. You wake up early?" Henry rested his chin on Alex' shoulder.

"Yeah. An hour ago. Had to do some homework."

"Mmm." Henry sighs. "What are you making?" Says loosening his grip around him and putting his right hand on Alex' shoulder.

"Your favourite. Huevos Rancheros." Alex grins at Henry.

"Huh?" Henry gives him a questioning glance.

"Ok. Fine. My favourite. Happy?"

"Feels better." Says laughing at him. "Need any help?"

"It will be a great help if you stay away from this. I don't want it to turn a disaster like the last time." Alex sighs.

"I asked you about the amount of salt last time." Henry strikes back.

"Aah huh?" Alex raised his eyebrows.

Henry smirks and pecks on Alex' lips.
Alex leaned into kiss him and Henry locked his arms around Alex' neck. Henry pulled Alex closer to leverage and buried his fingers in Alex' curls. And they start to eat each other. Alex' hand reach on the back of Henry' thighs, squeeze it and lifts him up and placed him on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. Henry locks his legs around Alex waist. They lost on each other. It feels right.

Henry felt like he dropped a large burden from his head after he shared everything with Alex a week ago. Alex had never failed to feel Henry safe. Henry knows Alex will be there even if he didn't say anything. They shared everything including Luke's call and promised each other to face this together.

The follow ups from Frank, the car guy is a dead end since Luke is in another country and Henry didn't want police to involve this. Frank is living in Washington city with his family. Luke is his old friend from his college. They went to Cambridge for uni. He is the only American connection Luke has. Frank is broken now and Luke was using him. But Frank is clearly an idiot, he would've been in a great trouble if they had gone legally, since Alex is FSOTUS and Henry is the Prince of England. From the reports from secret service agents both Henry and Alex get that Luke only can bark cannot bite. Henry' insecurities and Alex' sacredness slowly left from them and they starts to enjoy their moments together.

"Hmm." Henry pushed Alex a little who is marking his body which is full of marks from their last night. Henry pulled his head away. "What's that smell?" Henry asked him, drops his legs, hands still on his curls.

Alex sniffs and frantically turned his head towards the stove.

"Oh my God." Alex rushes towards the stove and found the completely burned onion. "Fuck. You've the worst timing Henry." He says to Henry who is getting down from the slab, and throw the burned onion in the trash bin near him.

"You're the one who starts the make out."

"I didn't see you protest." Alex strikes back washing the pan.

"You are in the charge of the kitchen now. You should have more careful." Henry retorts.

"You were supposed to sleep."

"What?" Henry asks muffling his laugh.

"Move the fine ass of yours." Alex says playfully.

"It just an onion. I can cut that." Henry says taking Alex' cheeks in one hand moving it to and fro.