The Party

"So, how is your law school life?" Tom, Alex' old friend enquires to Alex. They are at Percy's foundation party.

"There is no life in there Tom." Alex forced a laugh.

"But you are living your best life with your cool Prince. By the way he is lucky. Everyone in Texas had eyes on you, yet you fell for the Britsh Prince." Tom glares at him.

"I'm the luckiest one."

"That's why I said you're already living your best life. And I'm jealous."

"Shut up Tom." Alex takes a sip of his drinks.

"So, where is your 'His Royal Highness'."

"He is here, talking with our friends." Alex pointed towards his right. He rolled his eyes to spot Henry but there is everyone except Henry. "He must be somewhere here. Just give me a minute." Alex excuses himself from Tom and headed towards his friends.

"Hey, where is Henry?"

"Oh, he must be somewhere around. He was talking to a guy a moment ago." Percy says.

"What guy?" Alex asks furiously.

"We don't know Alex." June says. "Can't you live a minute without him?" He literally can't but he ignored her comment and rolled his head to find Henry.

"Oh, easy! Don't break your neck Alex." Nora makes fun of him. "Why don't you stick your ass with his? It is better in that way."

"Fuck you Nora." Alex says and walked passed them to find Henry. He even enquired about Henry with random people in the party.

A moment later, Alex saw Henry approaching him from other side. He looks like a shit. His eyes are blood red.

"Alex..." Henry says and fell on Alex chest and Alex caught him successfully.

"Henry what happened?" He rubbed Henry' back with his hand and holds him tightly. "Are you drunk? How much shot you had?"

"No. I didn't." He is barely audible.

"What?" Alex chest tightened. Panic gulped him. "Then what happened?"

"Some guy gave me a drink. I think he spikes on me."

Fuck.

"It's going to be ok. Hold on." Alex half carries him to the restroom. He takes off Henry' suit jacket and unbuttoned first few buttons from his shirt.

"Alex." Henry murmurs.

"It's ok." Alex put his index and middle fingers on Henry' mouth and gently press on his back of the throat. That triggers Henry' gag reflex and makes him puke almost instantly.

Almost two minutes later Henry finished it and gently placed his head on Alex' shoulder.

"You feel better now?" Alex asks softly.

"Yes. Better." Henry pants continuously. "Shall we go back to home now?"

"Yeah. Hold on me." Alex helps him to get up. They left the party without inform anyone. So Alex called June and explained the situation and also called Amy and ask her to enquire about the guy who spikes on Henry.

By the time they reached their home, Henry was long out on Alex' lap.

"Hen?" He shakes Henry' shoulder slightly. Henry let out a small moan, struggling to open his eyes. "We're here."

Alex helped Henry to undress him and he settled Henry on the bed.

"I'll be back in a minute." Alex says tenderly.

"Please don't leave me." Henry teared up. That cause an ache in Alex' heart.

"It's ok H. I'm not leaving you." Alex confronts him and climbs up the bed. Henry rest his head in Alex' chest. It didn't takes much time to Henry to slip in deep sleep.

Alex turned his head away when he heard his phone rings. It is Percy. He put the phone on silent and shift Henry' head from him to the pillow.

He called back Percy once he get out from their room.

"Pez?"

"Alex. I checked on some cctv footage when June told me about the incident." Percy says furiously.

"And?"

"I hope you know Luke from Henry' past, he was here."

Percy knows Luke but he doesn't know about how he is back now.

"Yeah." Alex couldn't say anything else, he feels like someone knot a tie on his throat.

"Anyway, I'll send you the footage file."

"Thank you Pez." Then he hung up the phone.

Alex calls Amy and told her everything.

"I want that asshole tonight. I can't even wait it for the morning."

"Alex. Calm down. He is in States now. So he fucked up. He is definitely an idiot. So don't worry about anything. We'll contact you once we tracked him down."

"Fine."