The Console

Alex stepped out off the classroom as soon as he finishes his exam, it was his last exam. He hardly had the time to study but somehow he managed it. Luke's call with him was two days ago, Alex had to do so much things to make Henry safe. He didn't want to Luke contact Henry again, for that he did everything with the help of secret service agents and Shaan so Luke couldn't contact him and he didn't say a word about this to Henry. In the middle of this Alex also tried to know about the relation Luke and Henry shared, he even asked Shaan about this. But Shaan didn't say anything useful, what he all said is 'if you want to know anything, ask this to Henry, it's not my place to say',- typical Shaan move. But from that Alex gets that there is definitely something in their past. Alex wants to ask this about Henry, but in the meantime he doesn't wants to ask things make Henry upset, he can't do that to his Henry.

Alex picked the call at the moment Henry called him.

"Hey baby." Alex says.

"How was your exam love?" Henry enquires.

"Not that bad." Alex says flatly.

"So... not good?" Henry asks him.

"Not bad and not good. But don't worry I'll pass." Alex laughed at his own comment.

"Come fast. I packed your things too and don't jumped infront of any cars. Okay?" Henry says and Alex forced a laugh. He still thinks that was an accident.

"Okay. I'll be there soon. I love you."

"I love you too." They ended the call.

They are going to Austin, they decided to spend a month in there. Since they both were concern about each other's safety they made it sure about that.

                               ***

The sun was descending towards the horizon when Alex and Henry reached their house in Austin and they settled in.

"I'm going to take a shower. Care to join?" Henry asks Alex.

"Of course." Alex says desperately and jumped out off the couch which made Henry laughs.

Alex shoved Henry against the bathroom wall and starts to kiss him. They eat each other like there is no tomorrow. Alex breaks their kiss by taking Henry' lower lip berween his teeth and lowered his head. He licked Henry' right nipple with hunger, he kneels down and takes his dick in his mouth and sucks his soul out off it. Henry screamed with pleasure. They both doesn't care even if anyone hear them.

"Ale... Yes... I'm there." Henry cries but Alex takes his mouth away from him and stands, Alex ignores Henry' protest and he spun Henry around his front against the cold bathroom tiles.

Alex slowly fingered Henry from his behind. He moans loudly but his sweet moans become screams when Alex replaced his fingers with his large dick. Henry tries his grip on the tiles. Alex's each thrusts were powerful which made him saw the stars and Henry is now a wall sticker. When he finally bites down Henry's neck, that is all it takes Henry to paint the bathroom tiles with his white cum. He came hard, he blackouts for seconds. If Alex hadn't caught Henry, he would have fallen to the floor by now, but he didn't stops thrusting Henry and when finally Alex came too they collapsed into the floor, Alex climbed on the lap of Henry, buries his head inside Henry' neck and Henry put his hand around Alex.

"We're here to supposed to take the shower." Henry says and Alex chuckles.

"Just five minutes. I'm boneless now."

"Me too." Henry says and Alex smirks.

Henry put on his t-shirt and shorts after they stepped out from the bathroom. Alex still only on the shorts heading towards the bed while Henry starts to unpack his things.