Austin

They reached Austin by evening. Bea and her boyfriend Marcus joined them on last moment. Marcus is an American guy now works in BBC news, Henry is not the only royal who fancy an American now.

"Hello fellas, Alex's dad is not home to help us to make dinner, so we have to help each other, if anyone wants to eat". Nora yelled at everyone.

"Okay. Then let's make dinner first." Alex says.

After so many uproars and confusions, the six of them somehow finished the cooking.

"Hmm. This is good". Henry says by tasting the Mexican spicy chicken they made.

"It should be, that recipe is mine". Alex claims.

"So, not your father's!?". Henry counters.

"I didn't ask you anything." Alex says in an irritating tone.

"This is what you always do, when you don't have the answers". Henry says with a straight face.

"Oh my babies, if you had done this, we could've had some food". Bea is already tired with these two's drama.

They serve the food and starts to eat.
They have so many things to share with and discuss. So the room filled with chaos.

"So, how did you two met?" Percy asked to Bea and Marcus.

"Actually I first saw her in person two years ago in a press conference, everyone knows her, so do I. And after that I saw her on different occasions." Marcus says it with his beautiful smile. His curly dark blonde hair and blue eyes reminds of Greek God.

"And I first met him a month ago on a coffee shop in Brixton and he hit it off." Bea says with a shy smile.

"Then I ask her out and she says yes, that's it. It's a simple story."Marcus says and laughs softly.

"Of course, we don't have a long drama like, 'we don't like each other, we're mutual antagonist, and we like each but only as friends then we can be fuck buddies and...'". Bea is teasing Alex and Henry but Alex interrupts her.

"Oh come on Bea...that's different."

"Yeah. Maybe we used to hate each other but now we love each other, that's what it matters". Henry argues.

"Oh Henry, you never hated Alex, you only pretended to." Bea says and laughed. An embarrassing smile come across Henry's lips.

"Yeah, I always thought he hated me, he always pricked on me." Alex says and smiles to Henry's face.

"Because you were an idiot." Nora says

"What?!" Alex amused.

"Of course, I always give you hints, you are the one who didn't get it."Henry argues.

"Oh! 'looked at me like I had head lice' is your hint, right!?". Alex shouted at Henry. Henry decided to be quiet. Everyone busted out laugh. Marcus is new to their dramas but he enjoyed it too, and he also laughed hard.