Intro

Carter Grayson is a handsome but awkward 18 year old. His boyish charms, dark red hair, and blue eyes are enough to make any girl swoon, and they do. If it wasn't for his irrational fear of girls, he could have anyone he wanted. But he has only ever had eyes for one girl. His best friend Jasmine. He does his best to hide his feelings for her, afraid if she knew the truth, it would ruin their friendship. But keeping his feelings hidden from the one girl he has ever loved is proving to be difficult, especially after he agrees to help her make her ex jealous.

Jasmine Davis is a gorgeous and sometimes overly confident 18 year old struggling to navigate her teenage life and love life. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her, Jasmine does something drastic in the heat of the moment. She ends up with a plan to make her ex jealous by using her best friend Carter to pose as her new boyfriend. When she finds herself developing romantic feelings towards her best friend, she ignores them as best as she can, hoping that they will just go away.

Another bwwm story ❤️

You Were Always Mine

Written By, Hansesbonita

      Jasmine Davis | 5'7" | 18 years old

Carter Grayson | 6'2" | 18 years old

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS BEFORE I HAVE CHANGED THE PLOT AROUND AND ADDED NEW CHARACTERS. THIS WAS MY ORGINAL PLAN FOR THIS STORY, BUT I OPTED OUT OF IT ONLY TO END UP REWRITING IT BACK TO MY FIRST IDEA. SO TO THOSE WHO ALREADY READ IT YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTART SORRY. SOME CHAPTERS WILL BE THE SAME JUST WITH EXTRA DETAILS AND OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE ENTIRELY NEW! I BELIEVE THIS VERSION IS MUCH BETTER! ENJOY!

Copyright © Hansesbonita

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission, requests, contact "hansesbonita_" on Instagram or just message me on here.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.