12

*Charlesleclerc posted a new story !*

Our short 2 day getaway went by quickly

Our short 2 day getaway went by quickly. We were able to stay out of the public eye thankfully and were able to enjoy each others presence without necessarily worrying about pictures being taken or anything.

I had been talking with my team back and forth trying to see when I could fly over to New York to finish the rest of my album before it's release. We had planned a release date of january 22nd but that was only if the album could be done in time. I hadn't told Charles yet as I didn't want to cause any more distractions to his race this weekend.

I have been in the public eye for years but even now the hate still gets to me at times. Seeing people call me a distraction and bad luck was starting to weigh on me mentally. I know that our relationship was a distraction in a way as Charles always seemed to try and make sure I was taken care of at all times while he was busy. I know that the bad luck thing was nothing for me to worry about but it gets in your head sometimes.

Qualifying had gone great as Charles secured p3 and Carlos got pole. I was waiting for Charles when he walked in all smiley. The happiness on his face was something i had truly missed.

"you did so good love" I said instantly hugging him when he closed the door.

"it's only qualifying there's still a race tomorrow," his smile still evident as he spoke.

"i know but it's a step into the right direction. im so happy for you." i said as i pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

I went back to my seat as Charles changed out of his racing gear. I distracted myself on my phone as he finished up.

"you know you don't have to pretend to not see me changing right?"

"yeah well it's awkward" i said looking up at charles as he put on his shirt.

"you love it though" he said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully as i looked back to my phone. I was responding to a text from my manager about the flight on monday.

"I'm going to have some debriefing meetings until about 7pm after that im all yours." charles said as he sat down next to me.

I checked the time and it was currently 5pm. I put my phone in my lap, and reached for his hand and just nodded.

"Thats okay you do your work i'll probably be finishing up some songs."

"do you want me to call someone to take you to the hotel or are you going with Lily?"

"oh you know if Lily's an option that's the one i'm choosing."

He laughed as he stood up pulling me with him. I grabbed a few things i had brought with me and i walked out the door.

_____________

As i reached my hotel room i instantly propped my phone up and brought out my guitar that i brought. I knew i'd be writing songs so i knew i'd need instruments for times when i wouldn't be able to make it into a studio to write.

"Hey everyone! Im back. This isn't a writing session i just wanted to share a song i've written for this next ep. It's in spanish! i know you guys have been asking for more spanish music and i finally made one i think you'll really like."

user4628: YESSSS MORE SPANISH SONGS‼️‼️

user5729: spanish love song?

"uhhhh i guess it would be considered a love song yeah. it has kind of two different vibes to it i hope you'll all catch on to it when it's released."

user6829: will you record an english version of it?

"an english version? i don't think so. i mean it just sounds so good to me and i feel like the words i chose in spanish just make it sound so raw and real that i don't want to translate it and lose that feel. I'll definitely translate the lyrics for you guys but as for recording the english version..... i'm not sure right now."

user4628: where's charles

user6927: why isn't charles with you

user9472: did you watch his quali today?

"yes i was there for quali and he is currently busy with work meetings."

After reading over a few more comments i decided to start.

"no te quiero perder, que la distancia se devore nuestra miel, y perdamos la fe. No te quiero tener, y cuando menos piense, perderte otra vez. Me duele hasta la piel. Dentro de mi, semillas tengo de ti, y sin ti, pueden querer morir." i sang focusing on the guitar in front of me.

Without me knowing, the door to the the room had opened and Charles made his way in quietly. I finished singing the song and he peaked his head into the room, finally breaking me from my trance.

"That sounds so good baby." He said as he came and sat next to me off the camera. I smiled lightly at the words. I look back at my phone and see the comments going wild.

"Do you want to say hi?" I pointed to the phone that was propped up on a few pillows.

Charles moved into frame and waved.

"Okay guys i think i'm going to get off live now so i can spend some time with my guest here." I said giggling lightly as i placed my hand under his chin.

I waved good bye and so did charles before i ended the live.

"I'm so exhausted." Charles said as he laid back pulling me down with him.

"We can just lay here babe."

"But we've been doing that both weekends, does it not bore you?"

"Of course not mon ange. I like being with you even if it's just you and me in complete silence." i said turning to my side so i could face him.

"I just feel bad, we've been to all these countries and i haven't been able to show you anything."

"but i am also capable of going out and exploring myself if i really wanted to. i really don't mind it. i think being able to be on the paddock and the garage are already cool enough."

"why don't we just go on a drive? we don't have to go far just to like get some air."

" then let's get ready." i said sitting up this time pulling charles up with me.