21

*catalina.jacquet posted a new story!*

Cameras blinded us as we walked into the club that Sabrina had told everyone to come to

Cameras blinded us as we walked into the club that Sabrina had told everyone to come to. A bodyguard led us over to where the rest of her friends were located. I waved to everyone as Sab introduced me to everyone.

"So you were already in the States." Shawn said as I sat next to him.

"Yeah I tried keeping it lowkey for a few days but I'm sure everyone knows now." I laugh lightly.

Shawn and I had worked previously on a few songs. They never amounted to much, most of them were sold off to other people or just never saw the light of day.

"I was serious about working with you but the way. I heard from some producers you're already making a new album and i've been working on mine, maybe we can help each other out?"

"I would love to, just let me know whenever you're free. I'll be here and working until May."

He nodded and i turned away looking at everyone dancing on the floor. Sabrina came up to me and grabbed both my arms pulling me up from my spot in the booth.

"Come on we came to have fun! Dance with us!" She pulled me onto the dance floor where Nailea was.

At first I felt lost and stiff. But you're only young once and I decided that I was going to make the most of this night with my new friends. We danced all night, drank a bit too much, and laughed enough for it to count as an ab workout.

I sat down after finally dancing enough for a water break. I open my phone to see a post from a tabloid that made my stomach drop.

liked by 573,937 peoplef1news: Charles spotted having dinner with friends in Austria

f1news: Charles spotted having dinner with friends in Austria. His singer-songwriter girlfriend Catalina recently said she had to leave the trip to do "some things". So who is this italian art student taking her place at the table? Has the favorite couple on the paddock finally called it quits?

comments....

user5194: MOM AND DAD???? WHATS HAPPENING

user9483: wait is he cheating on her?

user3835: you can never trust an F1 driver smh

user9927: finallyyyyy he got rid of that annoying talentless singer. maybe now he'll focus more on racing than her shit music career

user9382: Catalina is out with her friends why is no one posting about that?
|user5829: cause she doesn't have a history of being and hanging out with cheaters.

user6246: i stg i cant be a child of divorce AGAIN

user5738: if he was gonna cheat he should've at least done it with someone more attractive 💀

user9283: that new girls a gold digger and it shows

user1748: stealing another girls boyfriend is slut behavior

*catalina.jacquet posted a new story!*

I put my phone down and looked around the club, now feeling claustrophobic in the packed building

I put my phone down and looked around the club, now feeling claustrophobic in the packed building. I spotted Sabrina making her way over with more drinks.

"So to celebrate your new found freedom, we will be getting shit faced and don't worry about how we're gonna get home you will be staying at my place tonight!" She said cheerfully pushing a drink into my hand.

I looked up at her as she looked at me with eager eyes practically begging me to drink the alcohol in my hand. Without a second thought, I brought it up to my lips and chugged it down like there was no tomorrow. Cheers erupted from those around us as i wiped my mouth.

"I confirmed the breakup just now. Turns out he flew the girl out to Austria." I said turning to Sabrina.

Her eyes widen as the words left my mouth. She instantly wrapped her arms around me as I held back tears. This random New York club wasn't a place to cry.

"We don't have to stay here if you don't want to we can leave now I'm sure everyone will be okay with it-"

"Sab it's okay lets just- let me forget about all this tonight. Tomorrow I'll write an award winning sad song and randomly drop it or something." I said as I released myself from her, pulling her with me to get more drinks at the bar.

I've had plenty of regrets because of a night out. Yet in this moment in time nothing else mattered than making sure I'd forget everything from tonight by the morning.

____________________

A/N- Hey guys hope you're enjoying it all so far. Sorry if it feels like it's jumping around a lot i'm trying to move the story along lol :))