Introduction

A/N:

Hey guys, this my first story so I want to thank you guys for giving my book a chance. My book is about a girl who catches the attention of her brothers best friend after a long time of liking him but her brother is also protective of her, it is a bit cliche and may be similar to other stories but I have added my own parts that makes it mine since I have always tried to find a book with this type of story and background but I never could so I decided to write my own. But please try my book first and give it a chance then you can decide if you want to continuing reading it or not. I also want to thank all the authors that have inspired me and gave me thoughts and ideas. Remember guys I am no professional writer, this is just for fun. Please enjoy and be ready for a rollercoaster of chaos, emotion, heartbreaks, love and more. Enjoy my lovlies.

I also want to say even though I have been inspired by other authors but all these thoughts and ideas are completely mine so please ensure me if you see anyone else with my story. However I do want to say I do not own any pictures as I will get them from Google or Pintrest they just go with my story. However I did make the aesthetics.

I have also have a Tiktok page (@shortimaginestoriez) where I post short imagine stories and sneak peaks of my upcoming books. Any recommendation or questions you have don't hesitate to comment them on either my Wattpad book itself or my TikTok page.

Enough of my blabbing. Our journey starts here. 

Best of luck !!