4, Cheater

I opened the door to the P.E office and my eyes went big. Hunter had his pants down and there was a girl on her knees... pleasuring him. Hunter finally saw me as he pushed the girl away and quickly pulled up his pants and zipped it. I wanted to avoid him and this whole situation so I quickly ran off but he managed to catch up to me and he grabbed my wrists to keep me in place.

"Get off of me" I raised my voice at him angry

"Wait- Laila I can explain"

Before I knew it my hand collied with his face.

"You manipulative bitch, explain what? how that girl was sucking you off?" I screamed at him

He started gripping my wrists tighter as he didn't like what I was saying. I was only speaking straight facts.

"I won't let you leave me" he shouted back

"Fuck you, we're over" I spat in his face

"You bitch" he said as he was about to slap me

I closed my eyes waiting for a slap but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see Hunter pinned to the locker by Kaiden. I had so many questions on how he found me.

"You were gonna fucking slap a women?" Kaiden questioned him angry

"What women all I see is a slut who wouldn't give in" he snarked back

I felt like a brick of walls had just hit me. Was he only with me for sex? Tears dropped down my face as the next thing I knew Kaiden was beating the shit out of Hunter. He kept going and going and going, no one could stop him. The halls started to fill as people took out their phones to record and others started chanting "fight, fight, fight". Amarni and Jordan came and they tried to pull Kaiden off but as I said no one could stop him.

"Kaiden please stop" I cried

When he heard me he stopped and walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly

"Are you?" I relied back with a question as I looked at the state of his hands

"Don't worry about me" he responded

"Kaiden" I mumbled

"Mhm" he hummed back still hugging me

"Please don't tell my brother" I pleaded

"Mhm" he hummed back again

My brother and cousin finally walked over with Avani following behind. Avani pulled me out of Kaiden's hug and pulled me into hers.

"What happened?" my brother questioned me and Kaiden

"Nothing, you know that motherfucker always pissed me off, so he had it coming" Kaiden responded back, keeping his word not to tell Amarni

"So why was Laila involved" Jordan asked getting involved in the coversation

"She wasn't, she was just here trying to stop the fight" Kaiden half told the truth

"Okay" Amarni and Jordan both said not sure whether to believe the story or not

I looked over to see Hunter attempting to get up. Kaiden definitely destroyed his face. 'I can't believe Hunter cheated on me and was about to slap' I thought to myself sadly.

"You okay babe?" Avani asked as I was lost in my thoughts

I didn't speak because I knew if I did I would break down in tears and my brother and cousin would be questioning everything again. I made a mental note to tell Avani everything later. I just nodded my head replying to Avani's question.

"Kaiden, Hunter, Laila my office now" we heard the principle say heading down the hall.

I sat outside nervously shaking my leg as the principle was currently speaking with Hunter in his office. Kaiden was sitting next to me unbothered of what the consequences might be. He must have realised I was nervous or something because he placed his hand on my knee to keep me from shaking it. I looked at him but he was looking down at his phone still having his hand on my knee.

The principle called Kaiden in next and Hunter came out. He didn't bother looking at me, he just walked straight out, I sighed in relief. I was outside for another 10 minutes when the principle finally called me in. I explained what happened but I didn't reveal the girl he was with in the office as I wanted to get the full story from her first. I didn't get in trouble as I did nothing wrong. The principle just told me she needed to know my side so she knows what to do with Hunter and Kaiden. She told me that Hunter was suspended for a week for fighting, harassment to me and sexual activity in school and Kaiden was given three after school detentions for fighting since that is the only thing he did. I walked out of the principle's office to see Kaiden waiting there for me.

"You ready to go home?" he asked me

"Where's my brother?" I asked confused since I was suppose to go home with him

"I told him to go home with the others and that I would bring you back" he responded

I just nodded my head and followed him to his car. He opened the door for me, letting me get in before going to his side. 'Hunter never held doors open for me' I thought. The car ride was silent, not because we were ignoring each other but because Kaiden knew I wouldn't want to talk about the situation yet, so he didn't push. We got home and he opened the door for me again, we entered my house and as I was about to go upstairs to clean myself up, I stopped and turned to Kaiden.

"Come with me, I'll clean you up" I told him continuing to walk to my room with him following behind me giving in.

I don't know why I did that, but I felt that it was the right thing to do and at that present moment I felt safe around him

___________________________________________________

A/N:

Chapter fourrrr!! and finally that weirdo Hunter is out the way :)

Next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Will tensions rise between Laila and Kaiden in her room ?

Will Hunter learn his lesson ?

Will Amarni find out the truth ?