6, Avoiding him

Laila's pov:

It's been a few days since me and Kaiden kissed. I have been avoiding him because I could not gather the courage to face him after what happened between us. I have managed to avoid him for two days which is actually pretty surprising considering him always being at my house and us going to the same school. I don't know how I managed to avoid him but I did which I am thankful for.

Today I had cheer practice and the boys had football practice and I had a really bad feeling that this avoiding 'game' I've been playing will come to an end soon. I headed to the girls locker room and changed into my cheer outfit.

 I headed to the girls locker room and changed into my cheer outfit

(My outfit)

"Still avoiding him" Avani chuckled

I managed to find the time to tell Avani everything. She told me that I was overthinking and that she thinks Kaiden is genuine about his feelings, which I want to believe but how can I when he just plays around with most girls and then breaks their heart after. I can't go through that.

"What do you mean?" I responded back confused

"Fine we'll act confused for now but we're bringing this back up after" she told me rolling her eyes

"Love you too" I joked

We got onto the field and the boys were already out there. 'First time they have gotten ready before us' I thought to myself.

 'First time they have gotten ready before us' I thought to myself

(The boys outfits)

We began to practice our routine, when one person came out late. Fucking Hunter. 

"Laila can we talk?" he tried sounding apologetic

"There's nothing to talk about" I told him walking away

He grabbed me by waist holding me close to him.

"Please, it was a mistake, give me another chance?" he pleaded. He was better off getting on his knees and begging for another shot in life stupid bitch.

"Hunter let go of me" "We're over" I spat in his face as I tried to release his grip off of me.

"You're going to regret this" he said finally letting go