11, Double date (1)

It was Thursday and things were actually going good, by that I mean me and Jace have been texting each other since Tuesday and he was actually a really nice person and surprisingly I was looking forward to out date. Thankfully Amarni has been available these past few days so I was able to go with him and that meant I could avoid Kaiden. I was currently at home picking out my outfit for tomorrow.

"Laila- oh where you going?" Amarni entered my room glancing at the clothes in my hand

"I have a date tomorrow" I stated proudly

"You?" "Have a date?" he responded sarcastically

"Haha" I rolled my eyes

"Well you are going to have to make it a double date, you know the rules"

"With who? you and Avani" I chuckled

"As much as I am flattered, I am actually busy therefore you will go on a double date with Kaiden" he pointed his finger at me

"What no way"

"It's either that or you might as well start getting comfortable now" he shrugged

I had no choice but to agree because I would feel bad to bail on Jace. 

"Great, I'll let him know" he smirked

"Ass"

"Love you too" he shouted as he walked out the room.

I thought I would call Jace to let him know the update. Yes we are on that level at the moment. After I explained the whole situation, he was so understanding and he actually didn't mind. After that I got a message from Kaiden after a long time. 'Hey your brother told me the situation, me and Brittany will meet you at your house' he messaged, 'great' I responded sarcastically 'problem?' he messaged back 'no not at all' I put followed with the thumbs up emoji. Of course he had to bring Brittany out of all people. Well this date is going to be hell, I was better off bailing on Jace but it's too late for that.

Next day:

I was in school at the moment and I was a nervous wreck for several reasons. One me being excited for mine and Jace's date and second scared of how the date was going to go with Kaiden and Cruella. I was at my locker putting my textbooks in there when Cruella thought she would come and approach me.

"Lailaa, I can't wait for our double date" she batted her eyelashes innocently

"Mhm, can't wait" I forced a smile

"Oh and please don't wear red, I don't want to clash" she said trying to be intimidating

"Wasn't planning to" I walked away from her

School had finished and now I was at home getting ready for my date that I am hoping will go well. I washed my hair and body with my favourite scent, coconut and vanilla, I stepped out patting my body down. I began my make-up and I decided to add a bit of blush and highlighter to my everyday, go to make-up look. For my hair I decided straighten it leaving it out and then I finally put on my outfit spraying my Dior perfume on my wrists and neck. I decided to go with a navy blue silk dress with a split going down my thigh. I left the colour red to Cruella the devil.

 I left the colour red to Cruella the devil

(My outfit)

Just as it hit seven o'clock, there was a knock at the door. Hmm perfect timing. I opened it to see Jace, he actually cleaned up quite nice. He wore a white buttoned up shirt with blue ripped jeans. 

"Hi" I smiled 

"Hey, you look beautiful" he returned the smile back

"Thank you, so do you"

I stepped outside allowing me to shut the door behind us. As we walked down the drive Kaiden and Brittany arrived. Yeah Jace cleaned up nice but Kaiden always looked effortlessly good. He wore a black shirt perfectly showing off his muscles and black chinos looking much smarter than Jace. Shit why am I comparing. 

"Hiiii" Brittany perked

"Hey" I nodded

I could see Kaiden staring out me from the corner of my eye but I didn't let him get a reaction out of me.

"We will take two cars" I stated breaking the ice "Me and Jace in his and you and Britiany in yours" I continued looking at Kaiden

"Your brother's rule?" he questioned

"It's fine you are still coming, you will be right behind us"

"Alright" he said giving in sounding disappointed

Kaiden's Pov:

Armani had told me the other day that Laila was going on a date and it killed me to know that she was going with him instead of me, but I was to blame. Luckily Amarni was busy that day which gave me the opportunity to fill in for him, that way I could prevent anything happening between them. Unfortunately I had to take Brittany with me. 

I arrived at their house after picking up Brittany since she had a meltdown when I said she had to make her own way. She wore a red dress and she looked okay I guess but she wasn't Laila. We pulled into the drive and we both got out the car. Laila was talking to Jace while they waited and wow she looked gorgeous. She wore a blue navy silk dress that perfectly fitted her like a glove with a slit going down her thigh. God she was perfect.

"Hiiii" Brittany screeched to both of them

"Hey" Laila replied the kindness

I couldn't help but stare at Laila, she was beautiful and I fucked everything up.

"We will take two cars" she started "Me and Jace in his and you and Britiany in yours" she continued looking at me

"Your brother's rule?" I questioned

I wanted her to come with me, I needed to feel close to her again so I tried to use her brother's rule against her so she could change her mind. Pathetic huh?

"It's fine you are still coming, you will be right behind us" she shrugged

"Alright" I said giving in sounding disappointed

I didn't want to push her even more and potentially mess up what little relationship we could have left. This is going to be an interesting night.

____________________________

A/N:

Chapter 11 my lovliess!! 

This is part 1 of Double date and part 2 of Double date will be up on Saturday so stay tuned!!

How do you think this night is going to go ?

Will Laila and Kaiden make amends ?

Do we think Brittany is up to something?

We will find out very soon!!