Chapter 14

Uploaded 16/06/2015
Edited 03-03-2016

Chapter Fourteen

"They are letting the girls free." Lisa said quietly falling back onto the chair. All the energy leaving her body. She felt for sure that she would need to speak to Sebastian but he was there. He was not even Alpha no more. His son has taken over. This chapter in her life would now be coming to a close.

Her daughter knows who their biological father now was and she has forgiven Alex. Life is moving on for the better. Even if it was a bit stranger her son is mated to her daughter. There were no more secrets.

She looked over at Angel or Jessie as she like to be called seated on top of Xanders lap. He had his hand wrapped around her waist holding her tenderly. Just the way she taught him when growing up. You treat your mate with respect.

Loud cheering could be heard through out the pack house as the announcement swept through the link.

"I knew he would be a good Alpha." Jessie said to Xander. "He always looked out for me in the pack, always made sure that I was safe."

Xander growled out of jealously that his mate could speak so highly of another male. "Well he must not of done so well since you have those scars on your back."

Jessie gasped as well as Lisa who stood up from her chair to walk to her children. "What scars?"

"Nothing, Lisa." Jessie shook her head giving Xander a pointed glare. "Just had an accident when growing up."

Xander snorted looking angrier than ever, his wolf close to the surface. Lisa could see his pupils getting darker.

"What is the matter Xander?" Jessie got off his lap. "What I told you remains between us." She seemed hurt that he would talk about a delicate matter in front of other individuals.

Xander got up to pace around the room. His nostril flaring looking out the window. "Something is wrong." His voice sounded darker, the hairs on his forearms standing out against his tanned skin. He looked up out the window as if he was on high alert. He pulled down the window to sniff the air. "Rogues, on our lands!" He took of his shirt getting ready to shift.

"What?" Lisa was confused. She linked the wolves out on patrol. They have doubled the amount of wolves on watch tonight as Alex gone to attack the Dark moon pack. Most of the pack is in the pack house or at the Community hall. Strict lock down.

"The patrols say nothing out of order Xander." Lisa turned her eye to the side as Xander took off his boxers. Standing in the room butt naked at the day he was born. She couldn't help admiring how much he looked like his father twenty years ago. From the dark nearly jet black hair to his lean muscle physique.

"They just crossed the border. I can smell them. And I am going to kill them." He shifted into his black wolf bursting through the window letting out a howl for the others to come and follow him. Four wolves came running out the pack house as Xander lead them through the dark forest.

"What is going on?" Tammy came rushing into the office. "Xander says we are under attack."

One thing Lisa knows is to trust her son. "If he says we are under attack we are under attack. We haven't been attacked for over twenty years. I'm hoping that everyone remembers what is required of them."

Tammy nodded running back to the hall shouting at people to go into the basement where there is an underground tunnel that would take them to the safe house.

Jessie stood by the front door with her mother looking out into the distance.

"Who do you think is attacking?" Tammy asked walking up to the two women.